ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
E of Walkers, what are we looking at. I see a elongated ballast pile looking thing between the first and second reef but they stretch over a 1/4 mile???

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OP
OP
Jimi D Pirate

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
Peg is right ...There is what appears to be a face (skull) in the center of the picture. This is in the Bahamas

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
There is also an X in a circle to the left of the face. This resemble a coin.
Peg Leg

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a diver waving at the plane taking the pic.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
By your own words...

Cornelius said:
I don't want to be a spoil-sport but I think that every subject has its place on this forum...

It's the slow season for most of us divers far above the equator - we have to wreck this forum to keep it interesting ;) Maybe it will get more interesting once we get in the water again this spring.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
This was a topic started by the Pirate.
If you do not like what is posted then I suggest you do not read them or make a comment. This is no different than comments concerning my GHOST SHIP. BUT this has proven to be a fact.
Peg leg

thepirate

Dec 20, 2006
Uk
Detector(s) used
Whatever some nice pirate will loan me!!
Please Peg Leg - it was started by Jimi D Pirate , not the pirate!! Signed , ThePirate

OP
OP
Jimi D Pirate

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
Okay don't want to make any enemy's fore I have enemy's enough. Just wanted to start a thread to maybe make a few laugh, laughing is healthy, good for the body and soul. If I made a few of you laugh then I succeeded!
As RGecy said you can see alot of things if you look hard enough. I see all these things with maybe the exception of the elephant.

Cornelius; Your are a very intelligent and most serious individual that I have much respect for and I enjoy reading everthing that you post. lighten up my friend; smile more often and you will find it contagious, Granted this may have not been the right venue to start this topic but I did, forgive me.
Jimi D Pirate (Not to be confused with The Pirate)

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I tried to locate it on Google Earth and it showed it in the Abacos-approximately, but I couldnt find that exact skull face or even anything right in the area like it. Maybe the GPS is off some on GE. I know that area, the island farther straight to the East is Moraine Key, and it is good spearfishing just off the ocean side, real craggy bottom. I have been all over that area and without a map I think that is closest to the Fish Keys but I could be wrong. There are old wrecks all over that area. That is a good area if you want to get away from it all. Steve.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After looking at the sat photo for awhile i see peg legs ghost shipwreck buried in the sand.i wont tell you where it is.you will have to find it yourself.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
FISHEYE,
You must have X-Ray vision.
I have been right on top of it and still was not able to see a thing ;D :-\.
Another mystery solved ::)
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread