Jeff Kramer (Jeff K) Passes Over the Bar (?)

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I heard today that Jeff passed away, it is even on Odyssey's iHub page but I can't verify it anywhere else. Does anyone know? Jeff was a great guy, and a wealth of knowledge...he will be missed if this is true. He maintained the "Florida's Fabulous Treasures" website and was an avid contributor here at TNET.

From iBox:

A very long time shareholder and avid supporter of Odyssey Marine Exploration passed away on September 5th,2013
It is my opinion this [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]website
http://investorshub.advfn.com/Odyssey-Marine-Exploration-OMEX-3089/#
[/COLOR][/COLOR] should remain here as long as it stays active, as a tribute to Jeffey Kramer
The charts below his Treasure website were also created by him
Fair winds and following seas Jeffrey kramer[/FONT][/FONT]

VOC

Apr 11, 2006
Atlantic Ocean
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad loss to the Treasure industry and to this forum.

I never meet him but did share a few e-mails and many common thoughts.

Rest in Peace wherever you are.

VOC

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Jason,
Sad but true, Yes Jeff has passed away. All I can say and will say: Is that I will always be grateful to Jeff. I will never forget the day he called me to give me some great news!! Long story short because of Jeff I am living one of my dreams!!...As long as I live I will always remember you Jeff…R.I.P Jeff Kramer
All the best,
Chagy….

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am truly saddened to hear about the passing of Jeff. He and I did many a battle with the Anti-Odyssey folks when I was a moderator here on TreasureNet. Jeff believed that companies like Odyssey Marine were representative of the future of underwater search and salvage, and the both of us invested in the company very early when they were only listed in the Pink Sheets as a penny stock.

Jeff, your knowledge and wisdom will be missed, and your friendship will never be forgotten.

Tommy

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was the cause of death and how old were?
RIP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread