Need Help Finding A Print Or Lithograph of the El Cazador Ship 1784 Wrecked LA Coast

OP
OP
H

History Detective

Aug 30, 2010
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Don, I have seen a couple framed also, which is o.k. if the price is right...I already have a frame I would like to use that will allow me to put some coins from the wreck in the frame...I would end up taking the print out of the frame...when the prints are framed they usually add that in to the cost also...

OP
OP
H

History Detective

Aug 30, 2010
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Don,
Thanks for your help!
I don't really have a set price but obviously the less the better....I don't know if I can get hold of one for under $100.00...that that's what I have in mind...
Of course if its signed, limited serious, etc. I will pay more..
Thanks again!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
How about this one: 1784 Treasure SHIP "Brig of War" El Cazador Framed Lithograph Franklin Mint | eBay
Don.......
PS This seems to have all that you want:
An original commissioned work of art created by the artist Yuan Lee reproduced in full colour lithography on an acid-free paper. The artwork is professionally-matted and displayed in a handsome frame which also includes a capsule of genuine wood pieces from the El Cazador shipwreck. The print is hand-numbered and personally signed by Jerry Murphy, Captain of the fishing vessel named 'MISTAKE' which discovered the El Cazador shipwreck in 1993. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Hon. Jay W. Johnson, the 36th Director of the United States Mint. Limited edition of 1000 signed prints.

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Here is another Spanish warship on a mission from King Charles III that was found and salvaged by a private company. Why didn't Spain claim this?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread