sub contracting

Diver Down

Feb 26, 2007
Florida
I have a map from the Bureau of Archaeological Research in Tallahassee showing where all the current salvage/exploration contracts in Florida are if that would help you!

Bill

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Hi Bill, That would be great.
It would save me a trip down south and since I have a serious cold I don't want to share it with anyone else :o
Thanks again.
Peg Leg

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peg,

When are you heading down there? to Fisher's.
I could meet you there.......just a cannonball distance a way...
Bring that 4 reales and the 2 escudos...I'll take a close-up peak for you.

Trez

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Hey BILL;
Id also like to see a copy of that map if possible??Im looking at one near me and was wondering if a lease has been issued to the ones Im interested...Please let me know.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Trez,
I do not have the silver reale 4 or IV or IIII. I have been offered to purchase it but I am tired of buying ANYTHING from anyone at this time.
As far as the II Escudos are concerned these are being help by a person who is checking them out and are not in my possion and the rest are in Texas except for the 2 that I sent to Spain.
I have been really sick for the last few days and do not want to spread this illness with anyone else so my trip will not take place until I am better.
Thanks.
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread