Toronto
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter
Detector Pro
Pulse 8X
Aquapulse 1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a pair of Mailbox/Blowers. Will pay $500 finders fee for lead resulting in successful purchase. Please reply with city and approximate size.
Thank you
TreasureDiver2

Where are you located and what size vessel/make and wheels will they fit? All this helps.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Looking for a pair of Mailbox/Blowers. Will pay $500 finders fee for lead resulting in successful purchase. Please reply with city and approximate size.
Thank you
TreasureDiver2
TD2, Mudskipper brings up a good point. How big of a boat do you intend to put the blowers on?? If you have a boat around 70'. There was a set of mail boxes from the Ocean Star, at Robbie's Marina in Key West the last time I was there.
Good Luck.

OP
OP
T
Apr 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Have not purchased vessel yet. Looking at several. Depending on what kind of deals I find on blowers may influence what kind of boat I buy.
Talked to Les and he had a pair for an inboard/outboard which I will not buy. Says he can build them for anything.
Will check out robbies marina in the Keys
Thanks for the help
Will keep u posted on what I find.

captbonnie

Jan 22, 2007
Vero Beach FL
Detector(s) used
AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Apple Machine Shop in Ft. Pierce has done blowers for us twice - first one for a single screw 27' Lindsey (kingfish type boat) and the latest pair for our 45 Hatteras. Also they recently did the Capitana for 1715 Fleet Queens Jewels and the Judge Perez - an aluminum crew boat. Les has a good rep also and some great compressors that are on my wish list. Aluminum can be fabricated - boats ….well a good boat at a price you can afford is a good find indeed. transom height, shaft angle, prop size, position of props under hull … a lot of variables

that said have the blower off the Gold Hawg (found the banner find 1715 Gold Pelican) I'll sell - $500. Prop on her was 23" - blower is flared on prop end - engine was 3208 375 hp CAT - not at first glance the perfect design but it did the job!!! .stainless brackets for transom. I'll be back in Fl the 18th.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread