Possible Treasure Boat

ScottyLee

Jul 4, 2006
Key Largo FL
This boat is up in a yard here in Key Largo. It would make a great blow boat, Detroit engines and a solid hull. I bought the compressor from it and very happy with the sale. The owner moved out of state because of his job so its just sitting. I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he has dropped the price a lot just to get rid of it. Dive Boat Flyer His name is Ed and his number is 305-304-5807 if you are interested...

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
This boat is up in a yard here in Key Largo. It would make a great blow boat, Detroit engines and a solid hull. I bought the compressor from it and very happy with the sale. The owner moved out of state because of his job so its just sitting. I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he has dropped the price a lot just to get rid of it. Dive Boat Flyer His name is Ed and his number is 305-304-5807 if you are interested...

Couldn't get the link to open.

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is what I pulled up. Nice boat.

6 Pack Dive Boat For Sale

1985 Trojan 11 Meter

reduced to $46,990

LOA: 37.5’, Beam: 14’, Draft: 4’

Power: Twin Turbo Detroit Diesel 6-72

Bauer 9 CFM compressor (diesel)

The on-board 9-cfm air compressor lets you fill tanks while divers are underwater, allowing you to stay out all day. The twin Detroits move the boat at 20 kts, getting you out and back quickly. Comes with $700 service and parts manuals, PFDs, First Aid kit, and DAN Oxygen O2 kit. Boat is in Key Largo, FL and can be seen by appointment.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Here is a different link: http://captainsonnys.com/

and this is what it looks like:
Bert.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread