Ninth annual treasure hunters cookout

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'll give you cash on the day as before.....

I'm not sending Ag anything and steel tanks are too heavy anyhow. I just can't lift them with my glass back

If the shoe fits....

200.gif

Iteach

Jun 8, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Aw, I can remember dancing with my daughter to that scene when she was still my little princess. Sorry to break the mood, but I always think about you all kicking off the hunting season down there in the sun. I hope to meet all of you some year at this cookout to toast with a good rum and a fine introduction. Have already been fortunate to meet new friends here, and hope to make more. I'll be a dive slave for anyone. Pittsburgh weather sucks. Last year I randomly donated cash to help with expenses, knowing I can't make it to the bash. This year, I'm happy to do the same, or, since it's a fundraiser for a good cause, I'd be happy to donate for auction, or sale probably 10 # of smoked deer meat Slim jim's frozen in ten separate vacuum sealed packs. I only supplied the meat, a professional butcher did the work. It's really good, and could fetch some good $. Plus, any retirees down there homesick for some of this GREAT smoked product, might donate handsomely for some. Hope the Cookout is blessed with rainbows and treasure. I also wouldn't mind my name put in some of the raffles :) You can PM me if you think idea has valor or not. Safe dives all and Happy Hunting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give you cash on the day as before.....

I'm not sending Ag anything and steel tanks are too heavy anyhow. I just can't lift them with my glass back

Glass back ?

Is that why I see right through you ... :P

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This year, I'm happy to do the same, or, since it's a fundraiser for a good cause, I'd be happy to donate for auction, or sale probably 10 # of smoked deer meat Slim jim's frozen in ten separate vacuum sealed packs. I only supplied the meat, a professional butcher did the work. It's really good, and could fetch some good $. Plus, any retirees down there homesick for some of this GREAT smoked product, might donate handsomely for some.

Iteach's Slim Jim venison sticks are highly recommended. They are really, really good !! I'm going to have one now. <Thanks again, sir!>

OP
OP
comfortably numb

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw, I can remember dancing with my daughter to that scene when she was still my little princess. Sorry to break the mood, but I always think about you all kicking off the hunting season down there in the sun. I hope to meet all of you some year at this cookout to toast with a good rum and a fine introduction. Have already been fortunate to meet new friends here, and hope to make more. I'll be a dive slave for anyone. Pittsburgh weather sucks. Last year I randomly donated cash to help with expenses, knowing I can't make it to the bash. This year, I'm happy to do the same, or, since it's a fundraiser for a good cause, I'd be happy to donate for auction, or sale probably 10 # of smoked deer meat Slim jim's frozen in ten separate vacuum sealed packs. I only supplied the meat, a professional butcher did the work. It's really good, and could fetch some good $. Plus, any retirees down there homesick for some of this GREAT smoked product, might donate handsomely for some. Hope the Cookout is blessed with rainbows and treasure. I also wouldn't mind my name put in some of the raffles :) You can PM me if you think idea has valor or not. Safe dives all and Happy Hunting

Iteach, sounds like a fine idea, I have fried deer meat on the menu this year as well.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Catch you at cookout,sorry..best I can do see ya..M & B

mooncusser

Sep 1, 2016
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I was really looking forward to meeting and making new friends BUT i got my dates for radiation and i wont be finished until may 1st . the radiation is just for insurance , the cancer is gone so i will be looking forward to the 10th bbq.....god bless and have a great time

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Just got off the phone with Virginia. I booked the last room at the motel for the cookout. See all you crazy treasure hunters there.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Well, Jeff just called today and circumstances have arisen that makes it impossible for him and Ellen to sponsor the cookout this year. I'll be contacting some of you tomorrow to see what we can do to still make it happen.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Let me know, John. We'll figure this out.

I'll call you a little later this afternoon Bill. My sons are here visiting and will be picked up around 1:30 by their mother and go on down to Naples today.

Hey everybody, DON'T cancel your reservations! This cookout will still happen somehow.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Due to unavoidable circumstances, Jeff and Ellen Priest cancelled their participation as sponsors of this years Cookout. I'm going to see that it still happens, but I will need the participation and help from all you people that have enjoyed coming to these cookouts over the years. You can call me or message me.
Aquanut John

Attachments

• 9th Cookout Flyer.jpg
    9th Cookout Flyer.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 96

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John-

I have the following covered...

Potatoe Salad- 20 lbs
Cole slaw - 20 lbs
Bushes Baked beans - 20 lbs
Dinner Rolls - 100 count

ag

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John-

I have the following covered...

Potatoe Salad- 20 lbs
Cole slaw - 20 lbs
Bushes Baked beans - 20 lbs
Dinner Rolls - 100 count

ag

ADD...

Hand wipes...
10" paper plates...200 ct