Has anyone read "1715" by James Knepton?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Like it says up there ^^...Has anyone read this book? $15 isn't much, but I hate to buy something with no fresh insight or material.
Thanks in advance for any (useful) replies. :thumbsup:
Here's the Amazon link: hhttps://www.amazon.com/1715-James-Knepton/dp/0692390421/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485757651&sr=1-1

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a novel, not a documentary. I'd give you my copy, but I donated it to Goodwill already.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I have a copy Bill. It is a 185 page novelette that basically follows a family prior to, during and following the loss of the fleet. You won't find any "new" information, just a different perspective. I enjoyed reading it during my visits to the bathr...err, I mean library. I'll loan it to you if you like. I'll bring it to the cookout.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode

I have a copy Bill. It is a 185 page novelette that basically follows a family prior to, during and following the loss of the fleet. You won't find any "new" information, just a different perspective. I enjoyed reading it during my visits to the bathr...err, I mean library. I'll loan it to you if you like. I'll bring it to the cookout.

When George took that book in to the bathroom at the bookstore and was forced to buy it because it was "flagged".

It was a conspiracy, they sell you coffee and bran muffins, what do you think is going to happen.

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, some of you have the question, so I will ask for you...

How many pictures does the book have. :icon_scratch:

I enjoyed reading it during my visits to the bathr...err, I mean library. I'll loan it to you if you like.

now there is certainly some incentive to borrow the book...(nitrile gloves extra!)

please note how many pages are missing!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread