MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Iteach

Jun 8, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
To whom should a donation be sent to guys ? I'll gladly send something either to these guys directly, or, send check to Sadds or Oldman to put in the kitty. Aquanut, if you'll PM me the correct addresses, I'll mail both guys some deer treats directly. Solid food and good staple of nutrition. Please let me know what's easiest for you guys.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Come to the cookout with the goodies sounds easiest to me....duh!!

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
To whom should a donation be sent to guys ? I'll gladly send something either to these guys directly, or, send check to Sadds or Oldman to put in the kitty. Aquanut, if you'll PM me the correct addresses, I'll mail both guys some deer treats directly. Solid food and good staple of nutrition. Please let me know what's easiest for you guys.

I sent you Dell's address. Don't know Russell's, but I'm pretty sure he'll make it to the cookout.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John are you sure Dell can make it?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John, can Iteach send it to you? Will you make it to the cookout?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well not everyone has a wine named for em -- fat bass tard -- brought a bottle to the cook out once...

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I sent iteach my address. And yes Pete, if it weren't for me there wouldn't be any cookout.
Aquanut you old salt.See you at the cookout. Yes it is because of you that all these crazy treasure hunters came together.
Thank you.

Attachments

• DSCN0993.JPG
    DSCN0993.JPG
    470.5 KB · Views: 89

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Aqua....who ??? They forget so quickly John... ha ha.

Surprised Old Man even remembers last year the amount of free booze he drank.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489672520.170043.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
For all you Adventurers attending the cookout. I have a true story to tell you about a shipwreck with bronze cannons and where a fisherman in the Caribbean found one and took a picture of it. I'll never be able to make it to the location, so anyone that is interested? Look me up at the cookout.

Here is the story. About 4 years ago, I was working on a deep water wreck. The ROV that was used on the project had a problem and the operator called the office in Miami and ask two of the workers to bring some parts to Key West. I met the workers and got the parts and bought them lunch. While eating Lunch, one of the workers ( who was from the Caribbean ) showed me a picture on his cell phone that his cousin
( a fisherman on an Island ) sent him. The picture appeared to be taken from a boat and showed a Beautiful Bronze Cannon in what appeared to be 10 to 15 feet of water.
I ask the worker to hook me up with his Cousin to no avail. Later on that night I took the two workers out drinking and filled them with rum.
( I know, I'm Bad. ) I finally got the worker to tell me where his cousin the fisherman found found the Bronze Cannon. It was at the mouth of a river off of a certain Island. It may take a little work with a Mag to find the wreck, but I don't think it would be that hard. If anyone wants the information? Look me up at the cookout. The information is free, as I will never make to that location. And NO it is not in the Bahamas.

This isn't a picture of the cannon. The one I saw was very Ornate.

Attachments

• images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 226

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Old Man...you just had to post a bronze cannon picture. I love 'em. I believe there is no prize that screams "shipwreck treasure" to me like an ornate bronze cannon with dolphins and all. Well...maybe a Royal...but it would be a hard choice.
Since you made me go look at pictures, I'll post a few.
However, that is not the easiest nor only place to find them.
You want bronze cannon? The Army Museum in Paris seems to be the place to look.
An-array-of-French-classical-cannons.jpg

French-classical-cannon.jpg

Or go with Bob Marx:
Brazil-3-e1483641001399.jpg

Military museum in Vienna:
bce58c86-5505-478b-84e1-bd6ab634a1d8.jpg

The Mary Rose cannon:
cd9d111c282ada9a9d7e2a3789dfc015.jpg

and from Moscow...the Tsar Pushka cannon complete with one-ton balls. Weighs 15 tons and cannot be fired. The engineering apparently stopped at the cascabel region. The breech of this gun is as flat as a floor.
Tsar%2BCannon.jpg

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Trust you to stick up for him....ha ha. See you soon.
Of course he's going to stick up for me and tell the truth. As soon as I filled that guy with Rum and got the information out of him. The First person I called from Key West was Aquanut. That's what friends are for.
Now Get Stuffed. lol Here's a picture of my youngest son who I will be driving with to the cookout.

Attachments

• 2012-05-14_18-09-57_300.jpg
    2012-05-14_18-09-57_300.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 83

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good looking kid, Ed. Was he adopted? :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread