1715 Fleet video Question?

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi All, I'm new here to this site. I decided to register because i watched an amazing video the other day called "Lost Treasure of the 1715 Fleet". Is anyone from that video on this forum that knows anything about that video?

lol...unless I miss my guess....you've ALREADY seen..a few of those "anyones" if you watched that . Just a "guess" on my part

and WELCOME to T-net and the forum!!

( PS)...might wanna consider attending the Treasure hunters gathering last weekend of April...*cough cough*

Regards,

ag

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
gathering? sounds ominous....I prefer the term cookout, or party or festival or picnic or jamboree or celebration or...

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
How about "Rendezvous?" - As the old-time fur trappers and traders did in the Mountain West. I was recently in Riverton, Wyoming, and that annual event was held there a few times in the late 1820's. Apparently those were quite the party...

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I know of it and was on it. What your question?

OP
OP
T

Treasure-Girl1715

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi 1percenter, i have to admit, i couldn't stop whatching it... what a life! which one are you?

OP
OP
T

Treasure-Girl1715

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, newbie here, i found the site by searching around for info on the Capitana but thought what a great site so i registered. The cookout sounds interesting! I think i might try to attend, cant make any promises but hey, you never know .

Does anyone one know if the crew of the Capitana will be there? Are you part of the crew 1Percenter?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"Does anyone one know if the crew of the Capitana will be there?"

• If they are not, there will be rum left over.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
gathering? sounds ominous....I prefer the term cookout, or party or festival or picnic or jamboree or celebration or...

How about an "old man and SADS 669 (Kevin) Drink-a-thon" and all of the other attendees will just be there to watch to see who drops first!! Sorry Kevin but my bets are on old man to be left standing! Although being former SSA and having drank a lot of mates under the table, it is hard to compete with an old Rum Runner..ah..ah...I mean Treasure Hunter like old man.:laughing7::tongue3:

Frank

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
How about an "old man and SADS 669 (Kevin) Drink-a-thon" and all of the other attendees will just be there to watch to see who drops first!! Sorry Kevin but my bets are on old man to be left standing! Although being former SSA and having drank a lot of mates under the table, it is hard to compete with an old Rum Runner..ah..ah...I mean Treasure Hunter like old man.:laughing7::tongue3:

Frank
Frank,
First of all, let me say this. For comedy reasons I would take part, but I think you would lose the bet. I usually don't drink any beer or alcohol any more. The last time I really got drunk was in the Military back around 1970 at a Christmas Party in the Military when I was drinking Black Russians with Tequila Chasers.

Attachments

• 12046990_10153629813639452_1708132681622271867_n.jpg
    12046990_10153629813639452_1708132681622271867_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 290

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Treasure-G, your enthusiasm is apparent and I too liked the recent special on the 1715, thats why its called the Treasure Coast here and why we have the treasure cookout.

But, keep in mind that 2 people in that video are no longer with us. As a fellow diver told me today, this treasure and its pursuit is not only a blessing, but a curse. As far as 1p is concerned, hes a very modest guy.

Here he is on the special -

jonahoncapitana.jpg

Here he is at the last cookout with his most famous find -

jonahandroyal.jpg

My advanced apologies to Don Antonio

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread