Did I forget something?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
As I have been a little overcooked lately, if I haven't returned your call, your email, your Facebook message, smoke signal, psychic vibrational message, private message or even something as unusual as a communication actually written on processed tree pulp, please accept my apologies and throw it my way again. My apologies, it was not intentional.
The speedometer needle on my life's dashboard is beginning to retreat from the right-hand peg, so your chances of getting a reply will skyrocket if you just send me a little reminder of what I forgot to do.
Likewise, if I promised to write something, research somthing, buy your secret treasure map, call you or tell your spouse/significant other/insignificant other that you behaved like a gentleman or lady, please remind me. The only person I disappoint regularly is my wife, but we are both used to that.
Thanks very much. I shall strive to get all 3 of my ducks in one row in the next week.

Di Great Cosmic Groupah is smilin' down on u. Remembah dat.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
You couldn't be more clear Bill. I think after all your recent effort for the cookout, along with trying to get ready for the upcoming treasure season that everyone understands. I just got everything packed away from this one myself. Fixing the boat here is next on my list. I have a few more folks that I need to get back to as I kept getting distracted at the cookout and couldn't seem to sit and spend time with them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awh Ropesfish, I don't think I'd been able to word that any better myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread