Scuba Diving Jet Pack with possibilities of using as a Blower for Treasure Salvage

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Treasure Salvor folks,

I saw a video of this Scuba Diving Jet Pack on Facebook the other day and a light bulb went off in my' head which doesn't happen as often as it used to! I think that with some customization and modifications, these Jets (i.e. battery driven motors with propellers), could be used to not only get you to where you want to go fairly fast but could also be reversed to be used as a Treasure Diver's personal blower device. By modifying these to where one or both could be reversed to blow forward and a switch installed to turn the one off that is not in use or needed (this would probably be the one on the arm not attached to the hand with the controls), a diver could focus the output towards an area to be cleared while using the other hand to feel around, move rocks or other material on the seafloor and pick up items. It sure would be more efficient than fanning with one's hand. Just a thought but one that I felt might have potential for searching for treasure on the ocean's floor. Hopefully, the battery pack could be easily incorporated with the Scuba Tanks so that having both on a diver's back would not be cumbersome and/or dangerous.

Frank

Last edited:

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a good idea id like one for one hand since the other hand is holding detector when water hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread