The world keeps getting a bit smarter...

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you see what the wages are of Achies that work for UNESCO in Paris it is no wonder countries are pulling out of UNESCO. Do you have any idea how lucky Colombia must feel that they never ratified the UNESCO L of the S. They would have to give all the cargo from the San Jose to Spain for nothing after Spain slaughtered many indigenous people and many more died from mercury poisoning. What I find amazing is that many more Latin American counties that have Spanish shipwrecks in their territory have not opted out of the L of the S. Can't they see Spains arrogance in asking Colombia to just hand over the cargo. When I placed an ad in Chile for an Archaeologist with a Chilean passport, I wonder why I got a a reply from two Spanish Archaeologists?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Enrada Colombia is not a signatory to the UNESCO Convention on Underwater Cultural Heritage. There are two salvage companys that currently have a permit to salvage Spanish shipwrecks in Colombia. Neither is Ecuador and Peru.

Last edited:

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew that Colombia was not a signatory to the L of the Sea. What I have trouble understanding is Spains arrogance of even asking Colombia for the cargo from the San Jose. The good news today is that Trump just defunded the UN to the tune of another $285 million. Maybe this will help UNESCO collapse and become defunct.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I knew that Colombia was not a signatory to the L of the Sea. What I have trouble understanding is Spains arrogance of even asking Colombia for the cargo from the San Jose. The good news today is that Trump just defunded the UN to the tune of another $285 million. Maybe this will help UNESCO collapse and become defunct.

Good. We need to stop paying people who hate us. UNESCO is a globalist scam and for that matter so is the UN. We should cut off all funding and start charging the UN rent for the building in New York.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread