And now for something completely different...

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Treasure hunter Darrell Miklos is saying that he found an alien spaceship while searching the briny depths of the Bermuda Triangle. Naturally this find will be featured on the Disney program "Cooper's Treasure". Question: Is extraterrestrial gold worth more than the peasant gold found here on Earth? Article link below:

Treasure hunter claims he’s found an ALIEN spaceship while exploring ancient shipwrecks under the Bermuda Triangle

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nautilus ?

I say either a Million year old Nuclear Submarine from Atlantis or
Giorgio Tsoukalos & Marty Lagina want to make Guest appearences
because it's either alien, or Knights Templars.

Seriously though... cool ! I hope they are allowed to recover it , & do.
odds are Though the mental/enviros will make sure they will not be allowed to touch it because of the growths on it :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
MiddenMonster

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Seriously though... cool ! I hope they are allowed to recover it , & do.
odds are Though the mental/enviros will make sure they will not be allowed to touch it because of the growths on it :(

Here's how it will go down in the legal arena: The federal government will say it is a protected wreck. Darrell Miklos will sue. The case will work it's way through the courts, but before there is a decision it will be shown that the wreck is indeed an alien spacecraft. The government will then seize it for whatever reason they want to make up, Darrell Miklos won't see a cent for his find, and that's the last anyone who doesn't have a very special clearance will hear of it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually, I don't think Miklos cares about it.
it's a diversion for the show, when they have nothing else for filler.
but it doesn't fit his definition of Cooper's Treasure.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your tv ratings are down in the dumps you find a alien spaceship at the bottom of the ocean.Then when it turns out to be just a lump of coral or a rock you go down in treasure history as the fraudster.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turns out the alien ship that miklos found was really a coral encrusted crabzilla. 1280px-Giant_crab_outside_hotel_entrance_(4335385982).jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its probaly a V.W. bug that fell off some bahamian tramp freighter. Lol !!

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Usually when someone like this mentions aliens or ghosts he's lost credibility with me.
Did he actually say it was alien or that it looked like something alien? From the pics I've seen it would be more of an unknown object rather than an alien craft lol.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually when someone like this mentions aliens or ghosts he's lost credibility with me.
Did he actually say it was alien or that it looked like something alien? From the pics I've seen it would be more of an unknown object rather than an alien craft lol.

He said Gordon hinted of aliens in their Conversations.
He said it in a way to sound Mysterious .

Though Yes, I do believe in alien Visitations to earth.

Just compare the Age of the Earth, By the Age of all The Planets & stars & Space in Space.
Something,/someone What ever you wish to Consider Alien Life
Most Certainly would have had Plenty of time to advance themselves enough, to have visited, even lived here on earth at one time.

That said, Something at the Bottom of he Ocean, Covered in Sea Weed & Coral
for Hundreds, maybe Thousands, Maybe even Millions of Years, Could have Originally been anything.
Including a 10,000,000 year old Rock, Submarine, House, Spacecraft, or even a Cockroach with SCUBA Gear on.

Until someone actually does the Complete Research. it's just a "Anomaly".

Last edited:
OP
OP
MiddenMonster

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA

Aliens sell when it comes to TV. If nothing else, it creates buzz.

Just compare the Age of the Earth, By the Age of all The Planets & stars & Space in Space.
Most Certainly would have had Plenty of time to advance themselves enough, to have visited, even lived here on earth at one time.

I'd agree with you that there is alien life out there, even if that life is microbial. But recent research has also indicated that there may be up to 2 trillion galaxies in the universe. That means that if every galaxy had just one planet, there would be 2 trillion planets that could possibly contain life. We have already discovered hundreds of exoplanets, but even if there were only 2 trillion of them the chances of at least one of them having life is almost certain. And the chance that the number is really in the thousands or millions is also pretty good, which means that the chances of there being intelligent life on at least one of them is also pretty good. But the one thing that tends against any current visitations taking place can be summed up in one word: Cameras. Since the age of the smart phone and high quality cameras you would think that their increase would also correspond to an increase in pictures of UFO's, not to mention pictures of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and other paranormal phenomenon. That hasn't happened. Now granted, it might just mean that the aliens said, "Damn! The Terrans have good cameras now, we better back off on the close encounters business." But I doubt that the cryptozoological critters could do that.

Agreed. But if a find anywhere in the world is actually confirmed as alien it's going to set off the biggest legal battle for ownership the world has ever seen. And good luck to the government if they try to break out the cultural repatriation nonsense. And I do wonder what a proven alien artifact, even a tiny one would actually be worth on the open market. I have to believe it would be worth many billions of dollars. A skull would be worth tens of billions, and a complete skeleton would easily break the Bezos bank.

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000

I agree to that. I would think that even if it there was a chance this was extra terrestrial the area would of been blocked off.

Aliens sell when it comes to TV. If nothing else, it creates buzz.

I'd agree with you that there is alien life out there, even if that life is microbial. But recent research has also indicated that there may be up to 2 trillion galaxies in the universe. That means that if every galaxy had just one planet, there would be 2 trillion planets that could possibly contain life. We have already discovered hundreds of exoplanets, but even if there were only 2 trillion of them the chances of at least one of them having life is almost certain. And the chance that the number is really in the thousands or millions is also pretty good, which means that the chances of there being intelligent life on at least one of them is also pretty good. But the one thing that tends against any current visitations taking place can be summed up in one word: Cameras. Since the age of the smart phone and high quality cameras you would think that their increase would also correspond to an increase in pictures of UFO's, not to mention pictures of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and other paranormal phenomenon. That hasn't happened. Now granted, it might just mean that the aliens said, "Damn! The Terrans have good cameras now, we better back off on the close encounters business." But I doubt that the cryptozoological critters could do that.

I believe there is some kind of life out there somewhere but I don't believe any stories of people seeing real alien space crafts or people being abducted by aliens. I also don't believe in bigfoot, loch ness monster or ghosts (paranormal). It's about as real as professional wrestling. I have to see it to believe it. On Facebook I belong to my town's "talk page". Earlier this summer people were posting about a strange noise one morning at about 6am, one even posted a video with the sound. I was sleeping so I didn't hear it but listened to the video which to me wasn't very convincing. They said it was some biblical seven trumpet sound from revelations and some lunatics thought it was the end of the world LOL.
It turned out to be a problem with a train. :laughing7:

rjeffw

Mar 27, 2017
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They need to get the narrator from Oak Island for this one.

Metal..found under the sea. How long has is been there, what was its purpose. Did the Templar's leave clues was to what is burred under the metal?

Then they can cut to Marty or his brothers sniffing the metal, and claiming it is old, as David drives up in his lawnmower and says his dad drilled a well next to it and saw a body.

rjeffw

Mar 27, 2017
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Han Solo was not such a good pilot after all.

That said, Something at the Bottom of he Ocean, Covered in Sea Weed & Coral
for Hundreds, maybe Thousands, Maybe even Millions of Years, Could have Originally been anything.
Including a 10,000,000 year old Rock, Submarine, House, Spacecraft, or even a Cockroach with SCUBA Gear on.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So why didn't they just chisel through the growth, and see what's there? More BS, IMHO. Why is it always aliens?

OP
OP
MiddenMonster

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Now the Tampa Bay Times has picked up on the story. But for some reason they chose to use a "Close Encounters" type picture to tease their readers, and refer readers to the Daily Mail for the "full story":

Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast, says Discovery Channel treasure hunter

And they also push the envelope by coining a new term: USO (Unidentified Submerged Object). Unfortunately, I can't really take issue with that, even though I don't like it. It's liable to create a whole new genre of conspiracy pictures.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now the Tampa Bay Times has picked up on the story. But for some reason they chose to use a "Close Encounters" type picture to tease their readers, and refer readers to the Daily Mail for the "full story":

Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast, says Discovery Channel treasure hunter

And they also push the envelope by coining a new term: USO (Unidentified Submerged Object). Unfortunately, I can't really take issue with that, even though I don't like it. It's liable to create a whole new genre of conspiracy pictures.

the Term "Unidentified Submerged Object" Already Exists, and has been used For Years.
in the U.F.O. Community.

& Just like U.F.O.s Of course they Exist.
That Apparently is one. Unless it has already been Identified,
and they are just Pretending no one knows what it is Yet.

of course on any Given day, it is easier to spot Unidentified Walking People
(U.W.P.'s) Unless someone is So Special, they Know everyone in the Worlds name
just by glancing at them while walking or driving by. :coffee2: Like santa :tongue3:

"Unidentified" Does Not mean "Not of this Earth"
But unfortunately That is where most peoples minds go when
someone says U.F.O. or U.S.O.

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LIKE THE SHOW - hope all is well and true
but know many in the past that have salted sites so they would not lose investors
gold dust and tiny nuggets can be bought cheap - he seemed way more excited about it than the others did
could be he is a better actor - hoping I'm completely wrong and way off track
The anchors and cannon and such look true - just hoping this does not turn out to be another Oak Island

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LIKE THE SHOW - hope all is well and true
but know many in the past that have salted sites so they would not lose investors
gold dust and tiny nuggets can be bought cheap - he seemed way more excited about it than the others did
could be he is a better actor - hoping I'm completely wrong and way off track
The anchors and cannon and such look true - just hoping this does not turn out to be another Oak Island

though I Believe they probably Did Find the Nuggets.
I'd Guess nothing is in the Proper order.

If they found What they were Looking for First day Out, First Dive.
The Editors would End the season with the find, to Pull everyone Back.

they may also just be reenacting, By touring protected sites
and pretending to be the finders

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions