Marine Exploration, Inc.

jeff k

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2006
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marine Exploration Inc. (OTC: MEXP) - Begins Trading With Over $600,000,000.00 in Treasure Salvage Contracts

MIAMI, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Marine Exploration Inc. (MEI) is now trading on the Pink Sheets under stock symbol MEXP. Marine Exploration Inc. is designed to bring together world renowned, successful explorers, researchers and skilled divers to locate and salvage treasure ships in the Caribbean Sea. Marine Exploration Inc. in conjunction with joint venture partner, legendary treasure explorer and salvager Burt Webber, has commenced operations in the Caribbean. By using the latest high tech equipment, designed and licensed specifically for each mission under exclusive development contracts, MEI is setting the new standard for bonafide research-based treasure exploration in its mission to recover over $600,000,000.00 (six hundred million) worth of ancient gold, silver, gems, Ming dynasty china and one-of-a-kind valuables.

About the Company:

In conjunction with joint venture partner, renowned treasure explorer and salvager Burt Webber, the company holds exclusive permits with the government of the Dominican Republic to conduct search and recovery operations in Serranillas and on the Silver Bank. While countless ship wrecks lie in these areas of the Caribbean Sea, MEI is currently pursuing to primary projects. Significant archival research has closely narrowed the probable wreck sites to the extent that dedicated survey operations should require no more than two to five months to yield desirable results. Long Term, Marine Exploration Inc. intends to pursue dozens of notable shipwrecks worldwide.

This press release contains statements, which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Important factors currently known to management that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include fluctuation of operating results, the ability to compete successfully and the ability to complete before-mentioned transactions. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.

Marine Exploration Inc.

PDJ

Jul 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Whites DFX 300
Jeff,
Any further info on the company -- links, etc?? Here's their website -- www.mexp.biz
I suppose it can be lucrative just to take a company public and sell shares. Do you have any first hand background on the company? Someone here probably does. Just curious.
PDJ

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Burt is going after some exciting wrecks. This is company doing the funding!

It will be interesting to see the press releases!

Robert

OP
OP
jeff k

jeff k

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2006
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PDJ... I really don't know anything about the company other than what I've read on their web site. It will be interesting to see how many of these pink sheet companies will be around a few years from now. I've always felt that shallow water wrecks cannot sustain a public company.

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 million shares at $1. It will be interesting to follow that trading. Sounds a little pricey.

PDJ

Jul 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Jeff, I agree. It is interesting to see some public companies raising money for small pieces of the pie, so to speak. That's what I assume, although I can't say I have knowledge of any such agreements. However, I do feel that people like Burt Webber have put their good names on the line when they enter into agreements w/ public companies. So, hopefully they have done their due dillegence. If they even care??

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
I have a little first hand knowledge with this. Burt definitely cares about his name. He was with a company prior to this and there were a few things he didn't like and pulled out.

Trust me, I hope this does well for him! ;) ;) ;)

PDJ

Jul 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
I hope it works out too. If nothing else, for another opportunity to learn of a great discovery and to see the people that worked hard reap the benefits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread