FRENCH FORT AT HOLIDAY INN

diver420

Nov 1, 2006
How can "Peg Leg" just walk away from the Holiday Inn and all the treasure there. Everyone could bring a shovel to the expo and help dig up all the chests of gold and the Emeralds. Also its always fun to watch the adults wrestle and pull the kids hair, Pegleg cruising around in his hoveround and his bottle of Goldslauger and to see all the Adults play dress up as pirates. Hell I would pay $100.00 just to see all this.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
diver420 said:
How can "Peg Leg" just walk away from the Holiday Inn and all the treasure there. Everyone could bring a shovel to the expo and help dig up all the chests of gold and the Emeralds. Also its always fun to watch the adults wrestle and pull the kids hair, Pegleg cruising around in his hoveround and his bottle of Goldslauger and to see all the Adults play dress up as pirates. Hell I would pay $100.00 just to see all this.

Its kinda hard to tell peoples tone when writting so I am not sure what to make of your thread... were you trying to be funny if so :D :D :D or were you trying to be sarcastic if so... That wasn't nice....And if you are REALLY willing to pay $100 to see all that, then send the $100 to Peg he can really use them for the event.....

I think it was very nice of Peg to get all these people together....I bet allot of people had a very nice time....

God bless,

The Chagyman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread