SINDIA WENT DOWN 15 DEC 1901 OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    63 times

SINDIA WENT DOWN 15 DEC 1901 OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY

There is an article about this ship that went aground and sank in sand with a golden buddha aboard in 1901. It's a current story on NJ.COM. I'll try to post the URL from when I print the story for my files. good luck siegfried schlagrule

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...re_ship_r.html
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Sep 2006

Re: SINDIA WENT DOWN 15 DEC 1901 OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY

That ship is protected by the state. It has already been in court by one prospected salvor. the state won't pay for any of the salvage, but will gladly seize whatever is recovered, and being it is so close(visible from boardwalk) you will never recover anything without a bunch of grief and court dates to match. Sorry to bust your bubble. David

us
    Aug 2007
    NJ
    EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
    120 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: SINDIA WENT DOWN 15 DEC 1901 OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY

that ship is making me nuts...I keep going there, just hoping to see it..or something of it.. I have been there at dead low tide and dont ever see a thing... either I am blind as a bat or its just so buried its not visable anymore?
    Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor  in the morning, satan shudders and says, OH CHIT, SHE'S AWAKE.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links