Florida Wrecks

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No... there are no shipwrecks in Florida waters... try Texas...

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Or just scroll down and explore the extensive list of wrecks posted on this forum. Chagy posted a dozen wrecks worth BILLIONS that have not been found yet. You may have to go back a few pages but they are here.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
LOL --more than a few highly valuible ones and thats just the ones I know about --much less all the other ones folks around here got tucked away in their minds :wink:

now not to be rude but I have to ask ---- prey tell why do you ask? --- oh thats right I'm just supposed to turn over years of research , and forget about all the time and effort I spent to find said "treasure" locations and just tell you the "magic" spot here go dig / dive and give it away for free to a total stranger just because he asked for it in exchange for nothing at all --- uh sorry think not --- LOL

now if your asking is there coins still in already known beaches to be found yes there is --- are there as of yet unfound and unrecovered wrecks out there yep you bet ---- now to know "exactly" where they are and what cargo they were hauling at the time -- well me bucko that bit of info will cost money to get -- cuz it can make a man very rich --- :wink: Ivan

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
ivan salis said:
oh thats right I'm just supposed to turn over years of research , and forget about all the time and effort I spent to find said "treasure" locations and just tell you the "magic" spot here go dig / dive and give it away for free to a total stranger just because he asked for it in exchange for nothing at all

Ivan,

Thanks for the offer. Please tell me where the Dutch ship is off of Longboat Key, Florida's west coast. I keep finding scraps of worm eaten wood, but not the mother ship.

Also, you will notice I've quoted you exactly (okay, just the part that suits me) but it's a quote nonetheless!

Send me the information via PM so nobody else knows about it.

Thanks.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the 1711 (at 30 degrees 20 min) and 1815 amelia island wreck site are known to me quite well .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread