🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got back from sebastian.My boat is ok.Just got alot of rain and wind up to 40 knots.First wind from the east then the west.Wind was 5-10 knots when we left today.Some weird stuff happened wed night around 2am.It was pitch black outside then looking south east the sky was lit up really bright for about an hour.Sky was blueish green.Before the light it was so dark we couldnt see the dock.With the blueish green light we could see everything.Must have been UFO's checking in on us.Tornados hit south and north of us.Barefoot bay got the worst.57 trailers,oops(manufactured homes is what the retirees call them)got wrecked.2 injuries.I will stay on my boat thru any storm than stay in a trailer.The weather cleared today around 4pm saw blue sky,every now an then some clouds would come over and sprinkle rain on us.I think we got 22 inches of rain there.Now im in lake mary we got 10 inches so far,power went out once,the net for an hour.Never lost power in sebastian.(they trim thier trees and bury thier cable)we are going to check out a few wreck site area further north on friday.Lots of sand gone off the beaches there.

Attachments

• flyingtheflag.JPG
    flyingtheflag.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 145

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread