Should i mod my A-52 or just but a bazooka sluice?

OP
OP
blynch35

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well i didnt go to tired lol but im off on monday and i hope my bazzoka get here monday or tuesday so i can break it in i cant wait to use it. ill take more picture to maybe a short video.

OP
OP
blynch35

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok i got my order from goldrushguys from ebay on monday by the way i ordered the miner bazooka sluice but when i opened the box wow there were two new models and a old one (all brand new). i got a super prospector,super mini,and a original mini all in one box.I couldnt believe it wow the mother load of sluices, but i email them to let them know about the mixe up and they said that if i wanted them i could keep them and call it good or i could pack it all up send it back at there expence and they would locate and send the miner to me now looking at the size of the super procpector im glad i didnt get the miner this is just as long and still fits in a 5 gallon bucket and then i have two more one for sampling for me and one for my son so l decieded to keep what i had it perfect. so now i just need to get som days off to use these bad boys so far two weeks straite nights and my next day off is not tell oct 6th and i work is from 4pm to 6am makes for very long nights.

OP
OP
blynch35

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
man i still havent had a day off to brake those bad boys in... my kids are even asking to go gold rushing thats what they call it there 4 and 6 they like the gold rush show lol...

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man i still havent had a day off to brake those bad boys in... my kids are even asking to go gold rushing thats what they call it there 4 and 6 they like the gold rush show lol...

With all due respect blych35, take a day or two off. Time passes your children will grow quickly. My youngest of two sons left for college a couple months ago and I miss him dearly. A phone call or text message is just not the same. I look forward to photos of your outing.

Good luck,
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions