OP
OP
b.jmining530

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok I'll look at what he has and kinda go from there. I want to go that show but I have to work those days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
b.jmining530

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah he is a really nice guy and answers all my questions, I am just no sure of the size of my pack but it's kinda big , but I am also thinking about getting a frame backpack

OP
OP
b.jmining530

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is there a store or is it just where they are made . I am going to the placerville area this weekend censoring turkey season and leaving Tuesday. It would be nice to check out the bazookas and maybe get one

bazookagoldtrap

Aug 27, 2013
Coloma, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is there a store or is it just where they are made . I am going to the placerville area this weekend censoring turkey season and leaving Tuesday. It would be nice to check out the bazookas and maybe get one

It's where they're made.. We have indoor plumbing and a credit card swiper and everything! Give us a call or shoot us a direct email, and we can go from there. ;)

Chris

bazookagoldtrap

Aug 27, 2013
Coloma, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

It's where they're made.. We have indoor plumbing and a credit card swiper and everything! Give us a call or shoot us a direct email, and we can go from there. ;)

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread