Greenie
Apr 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Water has a way of driving gold deeper down in to the soil. The best gold ive found have been crags in bed rock about 5 feet higher than the water line...git the gold!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have found my largest flakes anywhere from 20-40 above the waterline up in the cheap seats....

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, Just tried up above as well...still processin, but looks to be one of my better days.
worked 20-30 Ft above river. Only messin around up there due to advice form others on Tnet, Thanks !

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have just a pinch more to add, but this is most of what I recovered from a 1/2 yard a few weeks ago.
Probably 30 Ft from river, farthest up water line I had ever worked.....

pics2.png

pics.png

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks good bro! Nice reward and well earned since you had to haul that material down the hill!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold is where you find and sometimes that is where no others think to look for it.

IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0958.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 152

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow you two are in some good gold. I went out to a new spot yesterday (rivers are super high) and looked for drop zones. Found a few good contenders. Also set up the bazooka, but only got 3 flakes and some steel shot:). Sill a great day and a beautiful hike.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ALewis and I are on the same river just a few miles apart. Sometimes a spoon and a paint brush will get you more than a shovel....

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bingo! Once I used a hand broom on a large piece of bedrock. Boom all kinds of color.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Divedeep: Use your pan to spot the best pay areas/layers. When you find the hot spots , move material buddy. G/L

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread