Bazooka -:- flow of water

benny

Sep 15, 2012
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Plugged my 36" prospector into a near still pond, flow and speed didn't start until water hit the plate and worked great all day this way..
If low flow is an issue the 36" sniper might be the best bet... Can easily run the the same amount of material in a day not classifying with my super mini as I was when classifying with the A52..

I think that this'll work. There's no current to force water through the tubes, but there is almost a 1' drop from the pond surface to the lower end of the sluice, and so 1' water column to provide pressure.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that this'll work. There's no current to force water through the tubes, but there is almost a 1' drop from the pond surface to the lower end of the sluice, and so 1' water column to provide pressure.

Yes, works great..
image.jpg

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I run a 30" prospector and have had very minimal water flow in some areas still caught all the gold just had to hand clear the grizzlies more often imo the bazooka will work in almost any water flow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread