final clean up from 20 buckets of dirt....

Meagen's Dad

Greenie
Feb 26, 2013
Crestline, Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG Here's a little from my local GPAA claim in Cajon Pass, So. Cal. about 11 buckets of material. I got a little over a gram & a half out of there this past month.

Last edited:

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think I see FDR smiling a bit more with gold on his ear. Nice.

OP
OP
DanB

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Yep....the more you wash the more you get....I average 10 to 12 wheel barrels full ....pick shovel and 1 " minus screen dig and wash all day......takes a strong back....and a lot of will.....anybody wants a work out come hang with me for a day......you will definitely feel it.....trust me....its getting up the next morning and doing it all over again.......got a few more weeks to dig before it really gets hot.....to days temp is in the upper 90°s.....pushing 100°. And people pay to loose weight.....I laugh every time......you can get a better work out with me....ill be your work out coach.....mining fitness...work out sessions available. ....must pre pay...keep all you dig....ha ha ha a workout with a dual pay back....better health....and a little gold in ur pocket. ...lol....

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Dan,

I want to work out. Seriously. Tell me when and where and how ...

"anybody wants a work out come hang with me for a day......you will definitely feel it.....trust me....its getting up the next morning and doing it all over again.......got a few more weeks to dig before it really gets hot."

JOhn

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Llano River Texas

223.JPG DSCI0156.JPG

Jonesy's Son, there is gold in Texas. Weekend at the Llano working one crack (Nature's riffle) and feeder creeks.

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread