Got my Bazooka

Kamorle

Jun 26, 2013
I received my bazooka 36" prospector today. I went to a creek that I know there's fine flake gold and lots of black sand. Set it up according to the numerous posts I have read and you tube videos I have seen then started shoveling! Man It eats material fast! I didn't even have a hour on it and I decided to do a clean out. I picked it up and emptied it into a bucket nice and easy. A nice small pebble and black sand mix came out..... I could see the gold!! Put the cons in my pan and got to work, man that was a heavy pan. Ended up with about 30 nice flakes! I can't believe people can have any problems with these sluices. Easy peasy They work great!

Attachments

• 1429765300332.jpg
    1429765300332.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 1429765539019.jpg
    1429765539019.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 137

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I received my bazooka 36" prospector today. I went to a creek that I know there's fine flake gold and lots of black sand. Set it up according to the numerous posts I have read and you tube videos I have seen then started shoveling! Man It eats material fast! I didn't even have a hour on it and I decided to do a clean out. I picked it up and emptied it into a bucket nice and easy. A nice small pebble and black sand mix came out..... I could see the gold!! Put the cons in my pan and got to work, man that was a heavy pan. Ended up with about 30 nice flakes! I can't believe people can have any problems with these sluices. Easy peasy They work great!

Welcome to the community of Bazooka users! Not bad for an hour's work. In the picture of the sluice, is that white stuff snow? Where are you working? (Not exactly, just generally).

OP
OP
Kamorle

Kamorle

Jun 26, 2013
Welcome to the community of Bazooka users! Not bad for an hour's work. In the picture of the sluice, is that white stuff snow? Where are you working? (Not exactly, just generally).

Thanks, the white stuff is just foam from the creek. I'm playing in a creek close to my home in northern Canada.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread