Picked this up at the Las Vegas Prospectors show today

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is compact and easy to use ,not really for field work, just go pick up the concentrates and pour them in...I use it in my condo. Set included bucket,pump,hose,and sluice. No matt needed ,sluice has slots in the bottom to catch the gold. Cost $60.00. I can pick up the concentrates free out of the desert creeks after I metal detect, then go home and sluce for more nuggetts. Don"t know how long the pump will last, but they were being sold for $30 dollars a piece. _DSC1822.JPG

SunshineMiner

Jun 2, 2014
Someplace Sunny, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As a kit I think you got a decent deal since it came with EVERYTHING! I think the little sluice alone goes for 29.99 with OUT shipping. Is that made by Cal Sluice? I actually heard he was closing up shop and selling it to some guy in AZ? or Southern Cal :x

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To make pump last you need a paint sieve sack from Home Dept/Lowes at 3 for $2 . 2nd bucket preferable as then even lasts longer. Rinse good with clean water when done to prevent clay buildup and good to go. Good to remove some,definately not all,gold from concentrates. Not a production machine in any way shape or form-John

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a kit I think you got a decent deal since it came with EVERYTHING! I think the little sluice alone goes for 29.99 with OUT shipping. Is that made by Cal Sluice? I actually heard he was closing up shop and selling it to some guy in AZ? or Southern Cal :x

wpbprospecting.com/ cant find their card.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread