OP
OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Man. Mention a non bazooka sluice & the whole sluicing forum just shuts down for almost 24 hours!:coffee2: :-)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LoL...AM makes good sluices. I have an old Expedition model and it works well. I'm going to sell it though because I always use my Bazookas now :-P

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bazooka's are nice but I really like my A/M I had the smaller version of your boss the recon model it was ok but I truly love my Alaskan flair model it really captures the fine gold have done a few mods and trying new things with a bucket grizzly which was ok but still not satisfied so right now I just bought 1/4" punch plate to try a over under sluice and so no real classifying to bother with I 'm pretty much a 1 man operation 90% of the time so always thinking of quickest for cleaning up less equipment to carry in and so fourth another reason I like A/M's you can run them on slow water flow situations where the bazooka's need fast water.. that unless you turn into a high banker situation but where I am in maine there are certain streams there is no motorized equipment of any kind even to assist so keep in mind of the laws and situations in your state

ChrisinCO

Aug 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Angus MacKirk, 48" BGT Prospector, and a pan.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gotta 2nd Vaquero44's opinion on the Alaskan Flair. I run a bazooka 90% of the time but when water flow is low my AM sluice is the way to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread