Martin Prospecting Shovel

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to fab my own stuff. It gives me some thing to do and I like fab-work. I used to make most of my own tools for sheet metal work like an English wheel a planishing hammer and my own dies for my bead roller. Even built my own chassis for hot rods.

You may want to build one of these, I built this one and It's one of my favorite pieces of digging equipment!

100_5120.jpg 100_5119.jpg

You can use it like a hoe to easily build up a wing dam, but it's unequaled at digging underwater without losing material.

GG~

Last edited:

spudnick

Feb 23, 2016
ALBERTA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ
Primary Interest:
Other
You may want to build one of these, I built this one and It's one of my favorite pieces of digging equipment!

You can use it like a hoe to easily build up a wing dam, but it's unequaled at digging underwater without losing material.

GG~

Mr. Goodyguy,.. Your scoop- hoe ,shovel is a very innovative, well designed build, . I can see that working for a few applications, and in the water would be excellent.!
This is a must build for me, going on my list for sure. Thanks a lot for sharing... Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread