Last edited:

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would be interested. But you are trying to do a run around on the rules here. Become a charter member, then post in the classifieds. Don't try to cheat the forum.

OP
OP
J

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wasn't trying to cheat anything but I see what you're saying. This site is great and 20 bucks for a year seems more than reasonable for the amount of info and reading available. I will pay that as soon as I figure out what "invalid currency" means? I'm not sure.
I'm on two other local colorado forums most of the time and studying about my own prospecting areas here which keep me plenty busy. One of the other members there told me I should put it on this site for the amount of people that might see it or need it. Its just a sluice for sale after all.
I apologize if I broke a rule but I can assure you it wasn't intentional. If it's a major concern then it should be censored by all means but I doubt if it's really offended a man (or woman) here too much.
I'll keep it up as it's still for sale and I have had a few people interested. I will also do the PayPal thing as soon as I can figure that out. Rest easy brother. Bravo-out.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Forget PayPal, I just ask for a US Postal Money Order (prior to shipping of course)........Just a means of payment thats worked for me many times when selling stuff.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure about the rules but would think the mod's would have kicked up a fuss by now. Maybe for "for profit" dealers but not for single sale/trade of used equipment?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well, I joined as a charter member so I'll post it over at the classifieds also. Apparently it's not a big deal to have this posted here.
Bravo out.

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great sluice model, good luck with your sale. Should make a new owner happy!

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wildminer, your ship came in but unfortunately, you were waiting at the airport !

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd better get down to the dock post haste! Good to hear from you, Bob. Glad you are still with us!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread