Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the shipping will make them like $600

Lucky Dan used to buy bazookas and sell them as a dealer.

Looks like after screwed they decided to just copy and produce their own...Dan is smart and lucky

I thought I read somewhere they entered into a deal to just make them there instead of shipping halfway across the globe. Err before the fall

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no deals were ever made

Believe me many offers of help and avenues of relief were on the table

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To GoldWashers comment above -- We tried to communicate with Todd about the bazooka sluices, company, web site, etc. Absolutely no communication back. Which is when we decided develop a new line of fluid bed sluices with design improvements and keep the community of fluid bed sluice users supported. Its been a lot of work and design research, but I am still glad that we took this on. With the current line up of Grizzly Gold Trap sluices, we will continue to do our best to provide quality fluid bed sluices and continue look at ways to improve the design and capture and retention of gold.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To GoldWashers comment above -- We tried to communicate with Todd about the bazooka sluices, company, web site, etc. Absolutely no communication back. Which is when we decided develop a new line of fluid bed sluices with design improvements and keep the community of fluid bed sluice users supported. Its been a lot of work and design research, but I am still glad that we took this on. With the current line up of Grizzly Gold Trap sluices, we will continue to do our best to provide quality fluid bed sluices and continue look at ways to improve the design and capture and retention of gold.

Well Dennis, you are making a better product and ready to send sluices out when ordered.

No reason for you to have wasted a bunch of money on a ruined name. Considering the work you would have had to put in to salvage the reputation. Before you even got research design and manufacturing up an going.

I'm glad it's you that's doing it.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Croc Gold Trap guy is scary lol

Chris Wanz

Greenie
Mar 16, 2017
Oakdale California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATX Gold Detector , GARRETT PRO-POINTER AT, GOLD HOG MULTI SLUICE , GOLD HOG RAPTOR , BARE WETSUIT, TUSA MASK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! Don't turn your back on that guy!🤠🤣

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread