Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Grizzly gold trap explorer

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer, Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper highbanker, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    9984 times
    Prospecting

Grizzly gold trap explorer

Heís definitely still in biz. Has had some problems with the shop that molds his bottom body for the sluices - which has delayed production and left him scrambling to handle everything.
    Learn where to dig in Colorado on my website www.findingGOLDinColorado.com

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    Fisher GB-2, White's MXT, Garrett AT-Max.
    15 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternMassGold View Post
    Hi DW,
    I had the same problem when i sent E-mails to that company. No response what so ever.
    That was back in February or March.
    But i figured Credit Cards will cover it ,if the company would be fraudulent.
    Don't send cash!!!
    So i ordered the Explorer and it arrived at my house about 2 weeks later. Just use your credit card and you should be safe to go. I hope this helped. Happy sluicing.
    Thanks for the update, Mass. and Kevin.

Your right Mass., the Credit Card Co. would take care of their customer for the payment of an empty order if it came to that.

We all get busy and have our share of problems butÖ If a business, (or Ďwanna beí business) wonít take a few seconds and or have the common courtesy to answer a potential customers email questions about the availability of their product.., I donít feel that they want my business very much and consequently, they won't get it.

From all the past discussions about the GGTís poor customer service, poor to no follow ups, supposed setbacks beyond his control etc. etc. It seems that heís making all the wrong turns and decisions to get a business off the ground and moving. Another negative, (for me anyway) is the lack of a contact ph. #.

Maybe his business has moved faster than he anticipated and he canít handle or donít want the stresses involved with most any startup business in the early stages.

Looks like it couldíve been something with some management.

DW in Idaho
    mytimetoshine likes this.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, ACME handbook for TRUE prospectors (unread)
    10515 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    "Start a sluice box company they said..... it will be easy they said.......

Thouasands of orders ...super high demand.

All you have to do is but a big yellow label on it and it will sell itself they said......."

At this point I've heard it all.

My idea is this, and hold on cause in my experience thiis seems to be a deep deep concept to grasp...

IF YOU ARE SELLING SLUICE BOXES....... DON"T SAY THEY ARE FOR SALE UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THEM MADE AND ON THE SHELF READY!!

guess what happens when you do that?

You make customers happy.

I know Dennis wants happy customers. I see he made the wise choice to put out of stock on two of his boxes.

I hope he gets some more made and ready for sale.

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    "Start a sluice box company they said..... it will be easy they said.......
    Thouasands of orders ...super high demand.
    All you have to do is but a big yellow label on it and it will sell itself they said......."
    At this point I've heard it all.
    My idea is this, and hold on cause in my experience thiis seems to be a deep deep concept to grasp...
    IF YOU ARE SELLING SLUICE BOXES....... DON"T SAY THEY ARE FOR SALE UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THEM MADE AND ON THE SHELF READY!!
    guess what happens when you do that?
    You make customers happy.
    I know Dennis wants happy customers. I see he made the wise choice to put out of stock on two of his boxes.
    I hope he gets some more made and ready for sale.
    Yup, me to. I'd like to buy one of the Explorer's if and when he gets more made up for sale and would ship it in a reasonable amount of time.

Time will tell, I s'pose.

DW

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    3695 times
    Umm, last year I purchased an Explorer, the unit was shipped immediately with great follow up by the GGT folks. He came up with some great improvements to the BGT and put all of them into his products then (from what has been stated here) a supplier to his company did not make the components for him. He's a reliable person and put down his money to make a superb product, granted for a profit, but starting a business is not all peaches and cream especially when a critical supplier does not come through with what they contracted to do. Maybe we could give him a break as I'm certain he is not happy with what is happening to him. Just my 2 cents worth.....................63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Sep 2015
    Brawley
    ,Minelab Equinox 800, GGT Sluice, Keene 212v Dry Washer
    158 times
    I own one and love it. I use it only when I am visiting family in NorCal, not much in the way of rivers or streams here in the Imperial county. Paying with a CC eliminates all risk. Time may come into play but one has to remember that this is a Boutique Labor Of Love type business not a widget factory. My brother and I used it at the Bear River campground this past April, it does catch fines. If you are wanting a fluid bed to fool around with I do not see how you can go wrong.
    KevinInColorado likes this.

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    etrac, GM 1000, GPX 5000
    410 times
    Metal Detecting
    I bought the Motherlode GGT and had a few communication problems with Dennis(?) in the beginning but he made it all right and personally I wouldn't worry about him or his product!! Product is made well and works great and definitely does a good job on the fines. Well worth the wait if there is any due to production issues...…….as long as he LETS YOU KNOW.

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    I bought the Motherlode GGT and had a few communication problems with Dennis(?) in the beginning but he made it all right and personally I wouldn't worry about him or his product!! Product is made well and works great and definitely does a good job on the fines. Well worth the wait if there is any due to production issues...ÖÖ.as long as he LETS YOU KNOW.
    Yesterday afternoon I ordered a Snake River Products 'Expedition' from Kevin figuring I'd play around with it until the 'Titan" is available and then get one of those as well.

This morning I recv'd. an email notice from Dennis at GGT that the 'Explorer" is apparently available once again, so I ordered one of them also as I'd been hoping to...

Now, between a Gold Hog 'Highbanker', two 'sluices', the SNP 'Expedition' and the GGT 'Explorer' when they get here, I'm thinking I'm gonna have enough to keep me busy for awhile...!

DW

us
    Apr 2017
    Galt, CA
    139 times
    Prospecting
    DW -

Your Sluice is on its way today
    Let us know how everything goes - Enjoy your Expedition!

KB

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP_KBell View Post
    DW -

KB
    Thanks for the heads up and the fast shipping, Kevin. I'm looking forward to getting it.

DW

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    291 times
    Prospecting
    Hi DW, We have sent you an email and a PM, thanks for your order, which is shipping today.

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyGoldTrap View Post
    Hi DW, We have sent you an email and a PM, thanks for your order, which is shipping today.
    Hi Dennis, got both the email and PM. Thanks again!

DW

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer, Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper highbanker, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    9984 times
    Prospecting
    Itís raining sluices!
    Learn where to dig in Colorado on my website www.findingGOLDinColorado.com

MAGA

Dec 2015
    Oregon Coast
    635 times
    Prospecting
    For some reason I have faith in this company, (GGT). Looks like they are up and running again according to their website so I plan on ordering an explorer on payday.
    russau and KevinInColorado like this.

Jun 2018
    Meridian, Idaho
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP_KBell View Post
    DW -

KB
    Kevin. I got the Expedition in todays mail, all looks good... thanks for the fast shipping. I'm hoping to get up to the claim both tomorrow and again on Friday and can give it a trial run.

DW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links