Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe partially dam up some of the stream to get enough water flow.

OP
OP
Capt Nemo

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flow wouldn't be the problem, as the water is dropping 1000'+ per mile, but only 2" deep. I'm mainly looking at these for sampling, as you have to clean these out after every bucket.

OP
OP
Capt Nemo

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a pic right now, but they're the molded plastic ones about 4" wide and 18" long.

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
did Brawn go out of business, cannot find their website anymore? Always wanted to try the shorter of their no classify sluices.

-

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
did Brawn go out of business, cannot find their website anymore? Always wanted to try the shorter of their no classify sluices.

-

Search google for trappergord. Go to shop online and type in brawn sluice in that sites search and there you go. The only catch is they are in Canada so it may be brawn is out of business here in the states. I also saw that Cabela's has a brawn highbanker in their bargain cave.

Last edited:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought a brawn highbanker few years back (ironicly in the bargain cave at Cabelas). I was less than thrilled with the performance and quickly got rid of it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread