Charleston, SC, Looking for other detectors and Adventure seekers...

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005
Ok, so I think I tried this before and couldnt come up with enough spare time to make it work. (If Mike the airplane guy is out there, I owe you one buddy, I think I stood you up.)
Anyway, I have small boats and know Morris, Folly and James Isalnd fairly well, but Im at home back in the creeks. Due to my seasonal job, Im super busy during warm months, but soon things will be slow and this site always gets me pumping. I invite all of you fellow detectors to look me up and lets get out there.
Theres treasure everywhere!

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
LOL, don't worry, we all have our busy schedules, and it's all good. Hey, email me, I might have a line on a site on James Island thatwe should hit. Plus I have expanded my collecting to fossil sharks teeth and I heard Drum Island has a lot of teeth.

Mike

rcbob166

Nov 3, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE150
Hi,
I am in the Myrtle Beach and would love to get together sometime, I am usually free during the daytime and some weekends,,,,Have been wanting to get on some of the islands,,,been trying to find a small boat up here to hit some of the back waters,,,let me know.
Robert Smith

OP
OP
D

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005
Hey Robert,
Well, Im down here in Charleston, but maybe I could con my wife into cming up to MB,she can shop while we hunt! Maybe Im asking for trouble with that...
Anyway, I do have access to small boats and coastal areas, if you find yourself down here, or you want to make a trip, come on down.

AeroMike, do you still have my email address? lets get in touch and put something solid on the calendar!
Thanks guys, H

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I'm in. Let me know when your heading out. I'm in Myrtle Beach also.
I have a few projects that will require a boat as well, and I'm expecting the guy I got my boat from to finally send me the title this week.
Have plenty of equipment.
xXx

techoverload

Apr 14, 2009
Charleston, sc
I'm in the Moncks Corner/Summerville area and looking for some people to hunt with also. I've got an island in the cooper I want to check out. Its about 20 miles up river from charleston and theres a few landing rear it. I dont have my boat anymore so I'm stuck. I dont think its privately owned but the Amoco plant is near by.

Also, is there any sites freely avaliable to hunt in Berkeley county? My daughter is wanting to go out hunting.

TogaMario

Greenie
Jul 2, 2007
Hartsville, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I moved to the West Ashley area 6 months ago and I haven't been able to take my detector out yet! I would love to get together with some folks and finally get some real practice in. I bought it just before we moved here and only took it out 2 or 3 times (to find nails, bottle caps and other junk.) Please do let me know what your schedule looks like, when you plan on heading out and where.

-Tyler

techoverload

Apr 14, 2009
Charleston, sc
I'm headin out to folly tomorrow morning around 11ist. Morris Island end and doing some MD'ing. Anyone welcome to come out and meet up. I'll have my lady and daughter with me. Low tide is about 11:30 in the morning. Gonna try to search at lowtide. My number is 843-697-5315 if you cant find us out there. I'll be the big dude, cant miss me. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread