Anyone want to hunt RADIO house?

diamondjim

Mar 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOO-RAH...finally escaped OHIO!!!!

Renting a house in Walterboro...turns out the same house they filmed the movie RADIO (2003). VERY strange to be sitting in room watching the SAME room on the TV...

Anyways, it's a huge yard with TONS of junk. I've worked it a little, pulled 1906 V, 1918 buff, 1959 Washington...but I suspect there's tons of other good stuff being masked by everything else.

Anyone want to drop by and help me strip this yard bare?

Also two old foundations in the yard...it's old land, GOT to be something good still hiding here.

Lemme know....

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
If your up for a night hunt I will be coming through Walterboro on Saturday Night after dark. I'm hunting a 200+ year old homesite southwest of you and will be heading back to Myrtle Beach when I get done hunting that site. If you aren't afraid of the boogie man, we'll hit it for a while.
Give me a shout.
xXx
David

Sniper1K

Feb 20, 2009
Souf Cakalack
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505, Excalibur 1000
diamondjim,

Pretty new to MD'ing, but if you are still looking for someone to help you hunt, I am game. I live just up the road in Summerville. Besides, I am sure I could learn a thing or three.

Let me know.

Mike
Sniper1K

May 6, 2006
I live just off Hilton Head Island. My hunting partner and I would love to give it a shot. We have a ton of machines that will do the job...We fill holes and police the junk that we find. Also, we can bring an extra machine along so you can hunt with us. To return the favor we have a site to share with you not too far away from where you live. My partner pulled a US civil war era belt buckle out of it while I scored a very old gold ring and a hunk of silver (23gr) that looks like someone was trying to fashion it in the form of a heart.
George @ 843 705 5776

techoverload

Apr 14, 2009
Charleston, sc
I would love to come out there. I live on the other side of summerville from you but dont mind the drive.
This post is a couple months old but I'm new here and gotta give it a try. Let me know if your still in for it.

Derek

Michael843

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Summerville and would love to find someone to relic/treasure hunt with if you're up for it.

Mels05toy

Nov 1, 2012
Fredericktown
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm
and also a AT Gold. MineLab Equinox 800
And my newest addition: 2 sided 400 KG underwater salvage recovery magne
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diamondjim, id love to come up Walterboro, my son lives up there, hes a investigator for WPD! My name is mel Braun, live on Ahley phosphate, would love to come and MD!
I am game to hunt with anyone, just let me know! [email protected] I have a Garrett Ace 350, and also a Original Fisher CZ-20 with harness

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread