Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor

Jan 3, 2017
Western New York
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster, White's Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I mainly posted that for You Bart. I'm sure that some of the crew are still in Key West. A really great cocktail waitress was a girl named Beverly Sampson, a southern belle from Jackson Mississippi. She also workednat Jordan's Cafe on Duval. My friend Skip, a Blackjack dealer, also was a co-owner in a store, Bikini Village. I'm sure that Skip is still there. The story was that he and his friend and partner in an old fishing boat were out fishing, and found a particularly valuable bale filled with certain products floating out in the Gulf. The proceeds allowed them to upgrade their boat, and buy Bikini Village. Key West is and was a world unto itself. Hey Bart. Is Captain Tony's bar still there? If I remember right, that was the original Sloppy Joe's.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir tonys is still there, and many an empire was built on the sale of products found floating at sea !! Still happens these days from time to time. I truly love the keys lifestyle !! Im truly blessed to make my living on the water fishing and diving. Then when im off I go fishing and diving........oh ....and treasure hunting !! Great place to raise your kid too !!

OP
OP
Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor

Jan 3, 2017
Western New York
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster, White's Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image.jpeg image.jpeg I actually found some old Silver in my yard. Here they are. Two days work, but between old beer cans and pop tabs, I found these four, Two Cubans, a 1942 Washington Quarter, and a 1911 Barber Quarter. Finding Silver is fun! Especially old silver. I did find some Wheat Pennies, and several Memorial pennies, but nothing to write home about. ZI really did want that 1943 ZCopper penny, but they were a no go.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on wally looks like a fun hunt. Love that cuban with the star, very nice finds, congrats. Silver is fun to find isnt it ?? !!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome finds Mel Fisher stole my dream lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread