Other
Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm,seems to me it was only called desecration before the archs got a hold of it and did the same thing as the original desecrators did,the irony:laughing9:a friend of mines uncle is an arch and his house is loaded with stuff,dont tell me it isnt thievery with a license because it is.I'll tell you B.S.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have explored over 20 caves throughout the T.A.G. region.....

found everything from bat bones to saltpeter vats from the civil war, to the occasional Weed Bunker !!!

what a great time the caving was, but I was very young at the time and we were not supposed to touch anything of artifacts or take anything from the cave, as it was somewhat of a resting place and these things were meant to be found by the people that left them when they returned......

in the next life.....

thats why the natives dont like their sites disturbed, because they feel those are the possessions of their ancestors, who are wandering the spirit world until they find they return, to claim their goods, and live again.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
no , but you better stay away from Copperhead Road !

OP
OP
BurntBear

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of Copperhead Rd. They just put a new sign up at the end of it....that should last about 6 minutes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread