ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some pics.. finally. stamps flowers modeld 077.jpg stamps flowers modeld 078.jpg stamps flowers modeld 079.jpg stamps flowers modeld 080.jpg stamps flowers modeld 081.jpg stamps flowers modeld 082.jpg stamps flowers modeld 083.jpg stamps flowers modeld 084.jpg stamps flowers modeld 085.jpg

OP
OP
ibjeepn

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the help !:laughing7:

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
None are jumping out at me as having any real value. I am new to stamps though as you can see from my post in this forum. I do however have most of the stamps you have and have brought them to a guy who owns a stamp business and none of the ones you have were worth anything. For example the green special handling stamps... the 10, 15, and 20 cent version are worth nothing but the 25 cent one has some value to it.

If you have any stamps with values of 25, 50 cents, or into the dollars from the time period of the stamps you posted those might have value.

The only hope you might have for some worth a few bucks would be on the image where you posted pairs of stamps connected. If there is a line of color on the perforations that connect them then they are what is called a "lined pair" which makes them more rare.

Hope I helped a little?

OP
OP
ibjeepn

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread