Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Coin Sniper

Oct 16, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received the Sun Ray Gold Pro CTX headphones that he sent to me. Shipping was fast, packing was excellent and communication was better than I ever expected.

As an aside, I wanted to mention that I have been unselfishly helped by him, even when a sale was not involved. He is very accessible on the phone, very knowledgeable and, surprisingly, I have even received e-mail replies to my questions after midnight! It's no surprise to me that he has won the "Minelab Dealer of the Year" award because he really does go the extra mile, in my opinion.

If you're looking for a great dealer to do business with, make sure you put Bart on your short list! THANK YOU, BART!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah bart has answered my questions on more than one occasion i definitley appreciate it he's a pretty good guy :icon_thumright:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
VERY WELCOME! I do my best to make the best deals for forums members! Holler anytime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread