Bart @ BIG Boys Hobbies !!!

dan1942

Greenie
Oct 26, 2009
I just wanted to say thanks to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I just purchased a CTX 3030 from Bart he shipped it right out to me, he even drove the box to UPS since I already missed his UPS pickup. I called quite a few vendors when trying to get information and pricing for my purchase and in the end Bart was the best person to deal with. Every time I called he picked up the phone and answered all my questions about the different machines I was interested in. You just cant beat the service he is providing as a vendor I guess that is why you see so many thank you Bart posts on all the Metal Detecting forums.
Thanks again Bart I will be using you for all my purchases from this point on!!!!
Dan

longcut

Oct 16, 2012
Misipy
Detector(s) used
X Terra 505 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a new coil from Bart Saturday ........ got it this afternoon ( Wed.) ... business as usual with him!!! He just gets the job done !!!! Thanks and I will be back...........

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a new coil from Bart Saturday ........ got it this afternoon ( Wed.) ... business as usual with him!!! He just gets the job done !!!! Thanks and I will be back...........

Thank you Sir! Holler anytime with questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread