Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brad, the military lives on coffee, in fact when I was in charge of the bombsight shop I always had a container of coffee for the men's occaisional having to bounce a screwdriver over as many walls as possible - frustraton

When I finally was made a gentleman we always had a sarg keeping the coffee pot full in the ready room , for which we paid him of course. :laughing7:

Of course it was always available during my flying carreer, even in Canada, where they consider tea, as black as coffee, acceptble. UGH !

On your wife I agree wholeheartedly, too protected, the same for our population in the US today.- incidentally," hi " to her.

You being raised on a farm will pay off in many ways, even feeling a fresh cow squach oozing up betwween your bare feet, is not an entirely disagreeable feeling .:laughing7::laughing7::unhappysmiley: I know, had to wash my feet many times at the end of the day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy, what can i say except that you always come across with a wonderful story, especially in 'South 'America, Crow's and Hardluck's favorite. I presume that Kancaki is happily sailing among his beautiful south sea Islands

Did you say "HI" to your hubby for me ?

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy, what can i say except that you always come across with a wonderful story, especially in 'South 'America, Crow's and Hardluck's favorite. I presume that Kancaki is happily sailing among his beautiful south sea Islands

Did you say "HI" to your hubby for me ?

Real de tayopa...the trio maybe cooking something..that is why they are silent :)
TT

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2:, DITTO, DITTO, DITTO, many times over. PLEASE CONTINUE, This in itself is a good :read2:,
This is real Treasure!,:tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::wav::notworthy::notworthy::hello::hello::hello::happy1:.NP:cat:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, those Grick dancing girls are sure flung together as a gal is supposed to be flung together, sigh I still say you drive a hard bargain. If'n I were some 60 years younger you would have a faily sure thing :laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these yarns from Germany quite intriguing...it is a recent news summary of a 37 billion worth Nazi related treasure German- wide search

Nazi treasure worth $37b still hidden around Germany, hunters determined to find it

TT

Hello Tin Tin

There is an elderly gent virtually in the public eye at least an unknown nobody, I met through Hardluck a few years ago. We flew out to his yacht by helicopter and had lunch with him. He was one of chief interrogators of Nazi officials after world war 2 . Afterwards it has been claimed he made personal copy's of all the confessions of alleged hidden treasure. For many years he has been long retired....Living on a super yacht in the south of France. of course he was very smart enough to defuse the origin of his fortune in a multitude of business so the origins of his 5 Billion wealth is virtually untraceable.

When asked about the source of his wealth he winks and says through legitimate business enterprises and dismisses any innuendo of recovering various nazi hidden treasure through out Europe with a wave of his hand ordering more cocktails.

1350993977-WHEELHOUSE_AFT_large.jpg

Some people it seems was in the right place at the right time to make immense profits from the lost spoils of conflict.

Amy

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Tin Tin

There is an elderly gent virtually in the public eye at least an unknown nobody, I met through Hardluck a few years ago. We flew out to his yacht by helicopter and had lunch with him. He was one of chief interrogators of Nazi officials after world war 2 . Afterwards it has been claimed he made personal copy's of all the confessions of alleged hidden treasure. For many years he has been long retired....Living on a super yacht in the south of France. of course he was very smart enough to defuse the origin of his fortune in a multitude of business so the origins of his 5 Billion wealth is virtually untraceable.

When asked about the source of his wealth he winks and says through legitimate business enterprises and dismisses any innuendo of recovering various nazi hidden treasure through out Europe with a wave of his hand ordering more cocktails.

View attachment 1291159

Some people it seems was in the right place at the right time to make immense profits from the lost spoils of conflict.

Amy
Thanks Amy,,,that is quite a story!
Have you heard of the Dongo treasure mystery? ,,it is Mussolini/Nazi treasure around Como lake that disaaperaed at the time of Mussolini's capture...though a substantial amount of the treasure in the convoy has been captured and disappered(re looted),,,another batch of treasure may have been buried around the lake by the Nazis during the standoff ..amidst a lot of Nazi related stories the Dongo treasure has been forgotten...

TT

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Amy,,,that is quite a story!
Have you heard of the Dongo treasure mystery? ,,it is Mussolini/Nazi treasure around Como lake that disaaperaed at the time of Mussolini's capture...though a substantial amount of the treasure in the convoy has been captured and disappered(re looted),,,another batch of treasure may have been buried around the lake by the Nazis during the standoff ..amidst a lot of Nazi related stories the Dongo treasure has been forgotten...

TT

Hello TT yes indeed I have.

Here is 1949 newspaper article

Daily News  Thursday 16 June 1949, page 1.jpg

Amy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread