Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter - Page 602
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 602 of 604 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604 LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 9055
Like Tree50661Likes

Thread: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    so do I
    coazon de oro and Oroblanco like this.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country

Mar 2016
    5185 times
    Sir, I agree with you and hopefully for the right reasons.
    Here in the US we are in dire need of some men with natural leadership abilities and level heads.
    I.E. not politicians.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    I think that I have figured out what happened to my computer - nothing - but what did happen was that my son replac5ed my computer on the desk with a dedicated computer stand, which had a tremendous amt of slop. That coupled with my gradual slip into hand typing , together they made typing a guess what ...I believe that I can now complete the We shal see.r
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Nov 24, 2020 at 09:06 PM.

Mar 2016
    5185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    I think that I have figured out what happened to my computer - nothing - but what did happen was that my son replac5ed my computer on the desk with a dedicated computer stand, which had a tremendous amt of slop. That coupled with my gradual slip into hand typing , together they made typing a guess what ...I believe that I can now complete the We shal see.r
    I’m glad to hear that.
    What would it take to hear the next paragraph of what happened as you descended in Las Barrancas del Cobre on your perhaps not so trusty mule? ; )

Best wishes.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    One of the songs that brought memories to service men after we had been overseas on a warm tropical islandwith a gorgeous full tropical moon, on a womanless ,tropical iland. sigh

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    16106 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Don Jose,
    You wrote: "now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"
    I remember that sentence was used in my high school typing class; how many times could it be written in one minute.
    Of course that was long before electric typewriters.
    Don..

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    your correct Mac was Showing Off, but I was premature

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    9072 times
    What happened to the picture of the mt Range and articlefrom 20 yeaRs AGO BY ONE OF THE contributers ?

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    In a tax haven some where
    ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
    6110 times
    Growing old disgrace fully as possible.
    Gidday amigo Don Jose and fellow amigos

While years have slipped away amigo and for some of us have seen Christmas a wee more than most people. care to admit. I want to toast our good friend Done Jose Amigo wishing him and all of us a merry christmas in a year that has been challenging daunting and sometimes a lonely place to be?

Yet here we are amigo once again on the threshold of new year and Christmas upon us. While no doubt there is people is people in your lives that have passed on spare a pleasant memory for them in times past. For if are remembered in our hearts those who have go before us is and good times never forgotten regardless of what 2020 and 2021 throws at as.

Merry christmas and happy new year and stay safe.

Crow

Jul 2014
    1806 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Gidday amigo Don Jose and fellow amigos

While years have slipped away amigo and for some of us have seen Christmas a wee more than most people. care to admit. I want to toast our good friend Done Jose Amigo wishing him and all of us a merry christmas in a year that has been challenging daunting and sometimes a lonely place to be?

Yet here we are amigo once again on the threshold of new year and Christmas upon us. While no doubt there is people is people in your lives that have passed on spare a pleasant memory for them in times past. For if are remembered in our hearts those who have go before us is and good times never forgotten regardless of what 2020 and 2021 throws at as.

Merry christmas and happy new year and stay safe.

Crow
    Hello Crow

Thanks for the best wishes and I also wish you and your family a blessed holiday season of Christmas and new year!

P.s. for everyone ,,, In lieu of yarns you can check this vintage comedy movie about a treasure or scavenger hunt,,,it is quite hilarious,,

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963)

TT

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    16106 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    And best of the season to you, Crow, and to all the others who sit around Don Jose's campfire.
    Don....

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    28228 times
    Cheers , with greetings of the season to Trampe.

Cheers and seasons greetings to all here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l400.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	1885905

us
    Apr 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    9365 times
    Well said, Crow.

sometimes I think that you may be more, a poet, than a pirate or profiteer.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

#/;0)~

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    In a tax haven some where
    ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
    6110 times
    Growing old disgrace fully as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by PROSPECTORMIKEL View Post
    Well said, Crow.

sometimes I think that you may be more, a poet, than a pirate or profiteer.
    Merry christmas amigo!

Although its really hard trying to feel like Christmas in my part of world its hot with 95% humidity It is steaming like being trapped in a sauna. Every bit of clothing is wet and sticky and chaffing every time ya move. All Old crow wants to do is sleep. Its very taxing mentally as well as physically. Here they call it the suicide season. Got another month of this weather at least.

Yet it is christmas regardless and that in itself require special efforts. I am a doer of many things amigo but master of none. This year I have been playing Santa this week. Every year I buy hundreds of lottery tickets and give them out to random people in the spirit of giving. Its not the present but the act of giving that lifts peoples spirits. It gives hope.

But many people are doing it for example.In several children toys stores a mysterious donor has paid off all toys in lay by for thousands of people. So even in the toughest of times there are people doing very good things. And this is why christmas should always be celebrated in the spirit of giving. Just as Jesus gave his life for us. We give in thanks of sharing the giving.

Cheers Crow

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links