The Book on Tayopa by Real de Tayopa

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, you must get working on the book..there is a serious rumor that a certain Señorita JudyH has been waxing the plank in anticipation of an upcoming event should progress not be made……..Senorita Mastiff may be involved also………
As for the kind offer of the Señorita from England, Unicorn, with the internet, everything could be transferred electronically……
Be afraid, very afraid should you not progress on this book and I hear that no amount of coffee will rescue you either……they are battle hardened and dangerous Senoritas for sure.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
She did, She cid, then proceeded to mangle my ego as a budding author with examples . As a matter of fact, she has been privy to the Tayopa saga from the start, she could write the book herself, my hopes, plans, developments, and failures.

I have Judy planned to write the Geological aspect of it - I am surprided that she understood my crude attempt to explain the geology of Tayopa. - and to keep the spiders out out of te cave.

Both are excellent ,

p.s. But WHAT RED BLOODED MALE WANTS TO BE SHOWN UP BY A MERE FEMALE ????:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

How is that amigo? And here I had thought that you were a student of ancient history too; was there shame to a Greek warrior to be killed by an Amazon, or no honor to defeat one? What about Joan of Arc or Boudicca? Even in our avocation (or vocation as the case may be, there is no such thing as a "hobby" prospector after all) we have had successful women prospectors and treasure hunters from the first search for minerals. I don't think mining, mines and prospecting is a males-only field nor ever has been but that is just my opinion.

Now quit trying to dodge and divert attention -what about that book? :thumbsup:

:coffee2::coffee2:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, you must get working on the book..there is a serious rumor that a certain Señorita JudyH has been waxing the plank in anticipation of an upcoming event should progress not be made……..Senorita Mastiff may be involved also……… As for the kind offer of the Señorita from England, Unicorn, with the internet, everything could be transferred electronically…… Be afraid, very afraid should you not progress on this book and I hear that no amount of coffee will rescue you either……they are battle hardened and dangerous Senoritas for sure.
. You better believe I will be involved, my dear friend; Doc D.

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never delete anything you write, simply set it aside and start anew. What you set aside may come in handy later.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what we can do for our Señor Don Jose to write……begging, pleading, threats, offer of assistance; have all failed…….
we might have to content ourselves with what has been written on this forum….
Vaya con Dios
Viva Christo Rey

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You mean outside threats become rather insignificant? :laughing7:

I think 138 pages would be great, if that's 1/2 NOW. 8-)
Tho I know a full 276, for example, would be much better...

But, at least he claims to possibly still be working on... something to the effect,
supposedly treasure related, writing, and book, other than his posts. :laughing7: :dontknow:
Better than 'bug off', I guess...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Cross, Doc, etc ever try offering me one of the Vestal V. ??? :laughing7::censored:

Would any offer speed the process. Let's see, you prob started
(talking about) your project before I was a born, now I am well out of H.S.:laughing7:

But, how bout the rest of the secret, of the fountain of youth...8-)
A reale antique picture, taken with the outlaw Jesse James.

Or better yet, how bout $$$, the picture, and the fountain.
Oh yeah, you already have all that stuff. :tongue3:

Well, thanks for the spirited treasure accounts, you have been able to tale.
I do understand that. Live long and enjoy Amigo, good life is true treasure. :thumbsup: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, I think most of us fear the wrath of el tigre also…..
Not to mention the wrath of the senoritas Mastiff, JudyH and Unicorn……

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Loker, When ya gonna make Beth Happy ??? go find the loot with Oro. ya find it, and go for a 5 way split, and I''ll guarantee another chapter

Another chapter Amigo, when?... :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Here,

let's talk over cake and coffee... Hmmn, write another chapter, Guaranteed...

When you get yer king's "V" split :icon_king:, er :icon_scratch: after you spent it ???,
the next summer after (here, your wintertime) :clock: , somewhere over
the rainbow :laughing9:, or later on over yonder, in the promised :treasurechest:...

That's a reale spirited clue isn't it... :idea1: What chapter # would it be?

How many chapters ye got in the draft now... :tongue3:

Let's see if all this makes sense... Yer pullin for :censored: mine slaves,
or :censored: ___free sparkley bandit Tesoro money. 8-)

Guaranteed 'nother chapter, with consignment loot up front :coins:, hmmn...

TH tramp hid out in paradise :happy3:. That's it, yer makin' it, ha ha...:laughing7: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread