The Book on Tayopa by Real de Tayopa

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Coazon de Oro reminds us to be careful for what we wish for, it may be granted but in a way we many not imagine……..
Vaya con Dios
Viva Christo Rey.

Senor Crow, buen viaje with your stateside trip…...

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loker, When ya gonna make Beth Happy ??? go find the loot with Oro. ya find it, and go for a 5 way split, and I''ll guarantee another chapter
What?? Ya mean Tayopa is not enough for ya?
Now, if there would be a tangible proof that you have indeed extended past page #11, I just might take your offer into consideration!
The reward would be 1/5th of some exciting bird (the variety with wings!! - heck, we're not into pron!) videos!!
I'm not quite sure which part of the videos you would prefer ... maybe the last 20%? - or maybe 20% somewhere in the middle?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 269 1/ 2, ' There on the floor ----- lay dangerous Loke Mcgraw'. That little line tickled my memory and I remembered a certain episode with Oro, and his maneaters. seems that ------------ continued in chapter no 12

o.K I have completed my end, you ??.

Last edited:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 269 1/ 2, ' There on the floor ----- lay dangerous Loke Mcgrew'. That little line tickled my memory and I remembered a certain episode with Oro, and his maneters. seems that ------------ continued in chapter no 12

o.K I have completed my end, you ??.
Now just hang on a min - I didn't say we actually _had_ the videos/pics ... sheesh, we first have to go out and shoot'em!
Now - you _claiming_ to be on page 269.5 is hardly tangible evidence, more a statement. Besides, I believe I said I would take it into consideration ... ;-)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yer another ORO,, Whatever hppened to a handshake deal ??? Incidentally MY WORD IS IMPECABLE

How 'bout a free trip ta 'ol Mexico, and two genuine Mexican $100 coins, :laughing7:
in very good circulated condition... 8-) Book and autographed coffee session.
Throw in a little bit of olde American silver, that's my offer...:thumbsup::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: :fish:
:cross:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh, the B. _. :censored: is deep in here. :tongue3:
Better find my tall wading boots, aint commentin
on this :censored: y'all done said too, an the
female spirits are all ears. :laughing7:

Sides, yer all jokin an talkin like old... rascals,
an I aint admittin to nothin, goin huntin... :laughing7: :fish:
:cross:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am stealing from the adventures of Tayopa seeker here ==== regarding one of the chapters of the book.

#############################

Joe had now spent two days in the 140 * temp ,surrounded by hoards of sweat flies slowly rebuilding the dim trail that wound down into one of those unnamed deep canyons, the ones that looked like cracks in the earth from her convulsions in the distant past, . He was hot, tired and could hardly see from the sweat running into his eyes and the Kamikaze attacks of the sweat flies that were fascinated by his blue eyes..

As he reached the bottom he headed for the small, clear stream that meandered across the canyon floor. At times almost hidden
by the heavy growth and rocks that had fallen form the cliffs .

"Is this the canyon that holds Tayopa? he wondered, "What other reason could explain the trail into such a God forsaken place".

As he rode out into the flat he felt something tug at his left arm and simultaneously heard a rifle shot echoing and reechoirig from the sheer canyon walls..

He simply rolled out of the saddle landing on his right side with a thump on the ground, momentarily knocking the wind out of him,then continued rolling behind a clump of rocks accompanied by other shots which threw bits of rock stinging his face and sticking to the sweat

He reached for his pistol only to find it already in his hand ---------

( I still have the scar on my left arm))-.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Senor Don Jose…….BUT the question is, how many pages have you written THIS week?
Your coffee and supplement, depend on the answer…….
Gracias a Dios

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doc-d

How about your book of the LlanganAti treasure ?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Senor Markmar, we are in the rainy season now and the rivers, streams are high, unpredictable and dangerous…..not to mention the danger of landslides which are frequent and many areas unstable………Much is on hold pending the rain stopping……not to mention it will be a little cooler in a couple months time.

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I'm a newbie here, but I have read all of several threads, including the Peg Leg Smith, the Pearl Ship, and the Toyopa Adventures thread, and several parts of others. I intend to read all of the Toyopa threads completely through, but that could take a while. However, at the risk of being a little too forward, I would like to add my request for the Toyopa book, as well as Mikel's. I would be happy to order an advanced copy of either or both and would be honored if I could get them signed. The stories that you are telling piecemeal on the forums is fascinating. Coffee anyone?:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread