I have felt for some time that BB intentionally misspells wurds and I
find it extremely irratating. lastleg

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
It's now March, of 2009. This thread also, has run a while.

This is a particularly treacherous point in time to be traveling the Mexican boonies.

Not that it shall get better anytime soon!

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Si.

Yo estoy no loco.

Ha! Anymore, I'd be a big, slow moving target for the banditos!

Gotta know your limitations to come out ahead of the game.

Como no?
rmptr

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
truckinbutch wrote
C'mon ,Don Jose , not everyone is going to live forever like you

Now that makes me wonder - there are stories of a fellow who lived in the pioneer days, a friend of gunfighter Boone May, named Ambrose Bierce, was in the Black Hills gold rush of 1876, and supposedly is still running around in the Sierra Madres of Mexico though nearly 160 years old.
"Other cite rumors that Bierce, notwithstanding that he would be over 160 years old, is still wandering about the Sierra Madres." <http://www.wyomingtalesandtrails.com/deadwood3.html>
bierce.jpg

any resemblance to our amigo Don Jose? Is it coincidental that Real de Tayopa's "about me" page lists his age and location so similarly to what is said about Ambrose Bierce?
Age 159
<http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3142>

Just coincidence I suppose..... :icon_scratch: :icon_study:
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
;D Don Jose' - I think it is wise policy for a fellow to have several names for use as the occasion arises, especially treasure hunters! :thumbsup: :tongue3:
Oroblanco

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I'd found true love
You made another and frrrrriph, you were gone.

St. Jerome

Feb 21, 2005
I know of a lost mine that is not lost. It was cemented by the forest rangers so people would not get lost in it. In the past 14 years ive known of it, i believe they caved in most of the tunnels. They also did a land swap with a rancher friend of mine and destroyed a historic stone house that was there. Now they have a sign that says no escavating or taking artifacts or historic relics and no digging of any kind or defacing historic sites. Does that mean they are guilty of the same crime they are warning about. I could be wrong about the cave ins. They were dried out tunnels i believe. But, alas it is truly a lost mine that is not lost at all. In fact it is the one under the big indian nose. On the subject of jarblish comments that do nothing but distract our attention from the actual topic. I just ignore them. i dont bother to read them. It is absolutely wonderful to have the resorces of people with similar interests. I dont know much about tayopa but I have some questions about jesuit activity in the south west. Questions no living person can give me i am sure. Just thought maybe someone in mexico can research some things from down there on it. thanx.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola St Jerome,You posted -->

"but I have some questions about jesuit activity in the south west. Questions no living person can give me i am sure. Just thought maybe someone in mexico can research some things from down there on it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

still waiting for the questions ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO Jerome: I copied and pasted this from another post of mine. -->
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: These Bars Should Not Exist!!!
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Aug 09, 2007, 08:36:11 AM Quote Modify Remove

Peeps: I have been watching these postings for a bit, I feel that I must interject a few personal findings and beliefs.

a) The Jesuits "were" involved in mining in the new world, however it was a rare mission priest that was involved. I have posted a bit of historical data on the Baroyeca mission and silver mining by the local priest in which he returned most for / to the church construction and supporting the local population with the results. I personally have no doubts on the Tumacocori mining efforts due primarily to the efforts of a bestest buddy.

B) As for the legendary Tayopa mines, I have absolutely no doubt there since I now own them. Even Father POlZER grudgingly admitted that it was possible after years of denying such.

C) The port of exit to Rome was south of Matamorros in a little shallow bay.

D) The data on the Jesuits attempting to wrest the new world away from Spain by an Indian uprising in collaboration with the Dutch, the arc enemies of Spain was verified by my present associate while in a private audience in Rome with the then #2 of the Society.

He was Jesuit trained, but did not take the vow of Chastity, this was the key to the audience - no, not the lack of the Chastity vow, but being a trained member.

E) The reason for the secret order - which was carried out almost simultaneously throughout the Americas particularly - was simply because it was not known just how far the plans had progressed, so it was prudent to nip any potential uprising in the bud by removing ALL of the Jesuits "Priests" at the same time. This was done by a sealed order directly from the King, on the pain of death for violating or disclosing it, to be opened on a certain date, this was done throughout the Americas on the same day,.

As it turned out they knew ahead of time of the expulsion order, however the mission priests were not notified since most were not involved in mining, just trying to exist.
Only the ones in civilian clothes, the professional Jesuit engrs, that were mining, were notified. To have warned all of the Jesuits would have given away the fact that they were privy to the internal workings and decisions of the king and his court. Famous last words " they were expendable".

F) The Tayopa complex was the principal source of the funding for the take over. This is why it's location was guarded as closely as they could, and why they were / still are denying it's existence. I have mentioned once, that while I was filling my Isuzu Trooper with diesel, a 1 ton dual wheel truck parked along side me, which was full of kiddies, the chauffeur, a large gentleman in the typical brown robe and beard, approached me and excitably asked " is it true"? pointing to the decal on the side of the Isuzu - my logo which is posted here.

I replied "of course", where upon he said "I am the resident in Yecora, we must talk, I have a huge pot of coffee going all of the time, we must spend the night talking about Tayopa". This from one of the order that has supposedly never been involved in mining and especially Tayopa? We shall see.

G) Milton Rose was his own worst enemy, it seems that in all of his recoveries he personally destroyed all the evidence and was never able to retrace or prove his findings, HIS STORY OF FINDING TAYOPA IS COMPLETELY REDICULOUS and as full of holes as is possible. He used literary license too freely to be considered as any type of a source for information, just fun reading..

F) As for moulds, they were easily improvised from many materials. Some gave detailed impressions, others blah.

Don Jose de La Mancha

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Yes, by all means please continue, Don Jose. Your posts are
appreciated by all us old goats.

lastleg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread