New metal detectors available(take a look)

dmq1219

Greenie
Jul 8, 2005
I have talk about Chinese made MD long time ago,now the new products are available.
I just want post them here to you
Kindly invite you to give me any kind of suggestion
Thanks for Jeff and other friends support so much.

one of the type
B8839598631.jpg

Three operation modes: all metal, disc, notch
?LCD displays the depth of the target, the sensitivity, metal type
?Low battery indication
?Adjustable sensitivity: >15cm (for a US quarter)
?Three tones to indicate different types of metal
?Frequency: approx 6.6kHz
?Variable S-rod shaft length and arm support handle for convenient and comfortable use
?8" waterproof search coil
Two 9V batteries required
They are made in China but totally different from former Cheap but low quality products.
Here right now I invite you to take a look at our products which will make big profit for you..
We are the leader makers in China right now, most of them export to oversea countries.
If this message interrupt you please forgive me.
Kindly regards
Jason

Attachments

• gc1020.jpg
    gc1020.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,320
  • gc1022.jpg
    gc1022.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,390
M

mattjd

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I HATE CHINA MADE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ? ? ?What ever happened to the days when everything was made in the USA and companys took pride in the quality of thier products?? What made companys switch over to using cheap labor to manufacture their products and use THE CHEAPEST QUALITY PARTS AVALIBLE? Only thing I can think of is greed. I don't support companys that use cheap labor so I will never buy ANYTHING made in china and then imported to other countrys especially electronic things.

Good luck with your detector though!

HH MattJD

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks For Posting , dmq

? Do you have any FREE SAMPLES ? ;D

Just Kidding.

? ?GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.

I hope they do Very Well For you.

CONTACT KELLYCO, They May be Intrested In your Line.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? JEFF

da Hobo

May 6, 2005
Northern Illinois
mattjd said:
I don't mean to sound harsh, but I HATE CHINA MADE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ? ? ?What ever happened to the days when everything was made in the USA and companys took pride in the quality of thier products?? What made companys switch over to using cheap labor to manufacture their products and use THE CHEAPEST QUALITY PARTS AVALIBLE? Only thing I can think of is greed. I don't support companys that use cheap labor so I will never buy ANYTHING made in china and then imported to other countrys especially electronic things.

HH MattJD

Matt, please, please, PLEASE do NOT look at any part of your computer, TV or stereo system!

As for "What made companies switch over to using cheap labor to manufacture their products . . ." We did. Yep, how many times have you looked for something at a cheaper price? Well now you have it . . . . everywhere you look. That old saying still holds true . . . "Be careful what you ask for . . . . you may get it."

Hobo

M

mattjd

da Hobo said:
mattjd said:

HH MattJD

Matt, please, please, PLEASE do NOT look at any part of your computer, TV or stereo system!

As for "What made companies switch over to using cheap labor to manufacture their products . . ."? We did.? Yep, how many times have you looked for something at a cheaper price?? Well now you have it . . . . everywhere you look.? That old saying still holds true . . . "Be careful what you ask for . . . . you may get it."

Hobo

Would you rather pay for something cheap for a little money and have it break, or would you rather pay a price that is fair for a quality product that won't break after little use if not defective from the start?

Matt

OP
OP
D

dmq1219

Greenie
Jul 8, 2005
Thanks yall
I just post them here.
Hope someday when you meet a metal detector good and ?economic
I sell Garrett here in China.They are pretty good but also 8 or 9 times more expensive.
I can not contact with Fisher and White or Minelab though.
What is the deepest detector?

M

mattjd

dmq1219 said:
Thanks yall
I just post them here.
Hope someday when you meet a metal detector good and ?economic
I sell Garrett here in China.They are pretty good but also 8 or 9 times more expensive.
I can not contact with Fisher and White or Minelab though.
What is the deepest detector? The German made Deepmax? I have no idea about long range locator(souds incredible)

Yep, they are expensive, but the quality is worth the price!

Good luck with your sales!

Matt

M

mattjd

dmq1219 said:
What if they are tough enough?
I understand your feeling.

I don't really understand the question. Can you be more specific please?

Matt

da Hobo

May 6, 2005
Northern Illinois
Hmm, you lost me. ?Let me restate or expand on this . . .

1) ?Most ALL electronics are made overseas with "cheap labor so your choice in that area is limited at best.

2) ?Price is no guarantee of quality. ?We all "bargain shop" at sometime in our lives. ?Go to an auction sometime and look at the remains of someones life out there on a front yard and you won't see much "quality" too often. ?We raised our "wants" (money, time off, less work, etc . . .) lowered our standards and manufactures gave us what we asked for. ?

I shop first for quality . . . . second comfort, third for usefulness, and finally, as always . . . .for price. ?And ALL of that depends on what the item is and what I am buying it for. ?I don't like things that are made in China myself but in my small town there's a law against walking the streets naked. ? ;)

Hobo

OP
OP
D

dmq1219

Greenie
Jul 8, 2005
I mean their quality is good . I do know some bad quality Chinese products (they also sell all over China ,But those customer won't buy next time)
About the labor cost, Let me try to explain:
In US u need 10 dollar to consumer but in China maybe is 1 dollar.Maybe you are mad about the paying of chinese factory
See this is the picture.
I also never stop to fight for higher salarys ;)

neilo

Aug 23, 2005
;D ?This detector write up has left a lot of unanswered questions,what type of coil is it concentric, mono , double d who knows.It says it will pick up a quarter dollar at 15 cm[ 6inch], is that maximum power or what,and in what conditions, if it is in dry sandy unmineralised ?soil it would ?be very poor performing machine 6inches is pathetic.If it could do that in harsh conditions black sand,salty wet and highly mineralised ground it would be doing a reasonable job.Is there a headphone jack?How long do the batteries last? How heavy is the machine? It says on the id screen it can tell you what type of metal you have detected, does that mean that you can ignore everything and only pick out gold ? It says it has a depth guage,how acurate ? if the machine only goes down say max 8 inches it cant be far out, only by about 8 inches.
I would like the opportunity to try this machine out myself and I would happily give a fair appraisal and report on it.I would happily do a comparison against other detectors and send in my findings.
K Mart in Australia are selling detectors which resemble these detectors ?in appearance
and features whether they are the same machines I cant tell but the ones in Kmart are ?junk! I know of three people who bought them and returned them within a couple of days.Maximum depth on these machines was only around four inches that was if they were still operating after a couple of hours without breaking down.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? I like a challenge Neilo ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

S

Steve_Maine

I'm sorry, but for some reason, those detectors look a bit like toys to me. I wonder what the warranty is on one of those babies...

Another reason for paying top-dollar for an american made product -- if my Tesoro or White's machines break, I don't have to send them very far. I'd be a bit ticked off if I had to send my detector to Shanghai for maintenance. Most likely, I'd have to buy a new detector. In the end, it probably would have been worth it to just buy a domestic product. Yeah, theyre more expensive -- but if we take care of them, they'll take care of us.

-S

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have owned two Chinese made detectors. Both were not up to par compared to my USA made Garrett detectors. Wen I bouight the Chinese made detectors I did not know they were Chines made! The firat one was in the $450.00 price range and it had features of many more high priced US made detectors. The fit and finish was good, the method of detecting, tones and controls were familiar and comparable to a US made detector. However, it wouldn't go very deep, about 6" was the max I was ever able to pick up a target. The icons were not reliable. For instance, if it was reading a quarter at 4", it may be anything from a quarter to a hubcap! There was no way to adjust the discrimination. There were 4 or 5 preset modes and you had your choice. What was supposed to be a discrimination adjustment didn't alter anything no matter how you turned it. The instruction manual was written in pidgeon English and very difficult to understand. Many of the sentences didn't even make sense. After about two ouitings I sent it back and traded up for a US made detector.

The second one I bought was an underwater unit. It was very cheaply made with plastic parts and fittings throughout. The coil and headphones were permanently attached and youi could not remount the electronics like lin a waist band holder or shoulder mount as seen on many USA made water detectors. It was supposed to be a VLF unit but the discrimination settings didn't work at all. I wrote it up on the forum as only "adequate". I sent it back and traded up considerably in price and quality.

The Chinese detectors remind me very much of the label found on many cheap products after WWII, "Made In Japan". Today Japenese made electronics are top of the line , ditto automobiles, so I expect the Chinese made detectors will catch up to the market in a few years. But not at this point in time! This is as fair an evaluation as I can give. JIM

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly,

? I don't Care If the Detector was Made In IRAQ By saddam,

in Afganastan, OR in the U.S.

To me it Dosn't Matter Where it's Made.

To me It ONLY matters if It works Correctly & holds Up.

SO until I get to Try One, OR Read A Believable REVIEW from a User, (NOT A Manufacturers Rep or Magazine Reviewer) I'll Hold any Comments BACK.

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Don't know how theyd operate, but they do look professional and not so much like toys, now my cobra looks like a toy :D

OP
OP
D

dmq1219

Greenie
Jul 8, 2005
Thank Yall~
I am busy to built a website which is a proffesional metal detector dealer.
It will come out in 10 days
By that time I will show you at the first time
Thanks for your support.
To Be The Best Asia Metal Detector distributor~~

:D
Jason Teng

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Vito
The green machine in your picture looks very like an early version 'Black Knight'. They now have a range of machines , all cheap, all work well.
One of the U.S. top make/best selling machines now has its circuit board made in Hong Kong so you can't go by whats on the outside of the box. China now makes 80% of the worlds CD and DVD players sold under major brand labels so they have the skills and the quality. My new Remington shaver has the Stars and Stripes on the front, made in China in very small letters on the back. America wanted free trade when it was a major exporter now the East has its turn, thats life.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imported electronics are a fact of life. We all want to save money and spend the least $$$. I always thought Sony would come out with a good machine to compete with our major manufactures and help keep prices low. I believe most prices are set and if a dealer sells below this amount by to much, they could lose their detector line. Ever wonder why the prices are never really GOOD? Sure mail order is cheaper to buy, but you lose the personal service a store front dealer can give.

What will RULE is Quality at a fair price. We pay extra for a good warranty, and the fast turn around service. Those aren't cheap labor tech's and those people buy our products too.

It it's good, I might buy it. But I won't buy a Japanese car, I don't care how much less they cost. But that's just me.

HH,
Sandman

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The two machines in the first post are now being sold by one of our (U.K.) biggest dealers as Scanmaster Silver and Silver I.D. for ?59 and ?79 sterling (what is it about two $ to the ? ?). So very cheap and they include headphones,trowel and batteries. No doubt there will be some write ups on them soon.
At least you have a choice on cars. We have British made American, German and Japanese. So unless you want a Land Rover or a flash sports car you have had it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions