Advive needed for a dry and wet sand scoop

Marko0916

May 8, 2012
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I all. I'm trying to find a scoop for my nephew who is itching to go out beach detecting with me. Problem is I don't think $160 for a sand scoop is appropriate for a 12 year old. I do wet and dry sand detecting. I think I paid 200 for my monster scoop.

He is 6'2 and strong though. Can someone recommend a scoop for non rocky beaches, preferable the detachable ones and one you can use your foot to press down into the sand. Affordable?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a pretty well made knee high aluminum plastic grip good sized holes for sand to drop threw on ebay for $30 same person makes bigger ones & hand ones cheap but good quality If u cant find it pm.ill send u the Link I beat mine good hasnt failed yet

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
I all. I'm trying to find a scoop for my nephew who is itching to go out beach detecting with me. Problem is I don't think $160 for a sand scoop is appropriate for a 12 year old. I do wet and dry sand detecting. I think I paid 200 for my monster scoop.

He is 6'2 and strong though. Can someone recommend a scoop for non rocky beaches, preferable the detachable ones and one you can use your foot to press down into the sand. Affordable?

Hi...At 6' 2" and 12Yrs old. He'll tear up ANYTHING you give him>>>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread