Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Willieg
  • 2 Post By Loco-Digger

Thread: What to do?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2017
    MARYLAND
    Garrett at max
    270 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

What to do?

I'm new to metal detecting and I have a bounty hunter ultra mag. Looking at getting a new metal detector. So far I have looked at the ace 400 vs bounty hunter land ranger pro. Any advice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    Loco-Digger likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Coin Rescue Tech

Jun 2014
    Northern O-H-I-O
    F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & an F2 (loaner)
    16938 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Out of the 2 you listed I like the BH LRP. It comes with the stock DD coil and has many pf the bells and whistles that are standard on higher end machines. I looked on Craigslist and I see one with 2 coils for sale at $225 in southern NJ - Linwood, There is also a Fisher F4 for $200 it Reiglesville PA.

I have bought a majority of my machines used and have never had an issue. There are always great deals since many get into the hobby and sell cheap to get out since they dug more trash than treasure or have a hard time finding places to detect.
    Rescuing Coins 1 Beep at a time

Dec 2018
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Loco-Digger View Post
    Out of the 2 you listed I like the BH LRP. It comes with the stock DD coil and has many pf the bells and whistles that are standard on higher end machines. I looked on Craigslist and I see one with 2 coils for sale at $225 in southern NJ - Linwood, There is also a Fisher F4 for $200 it Reiglesville PA.

I have bought a majority of my machines used and have never had an issue. There are always great deals since many get into the hobby and sell cheap to get out since they dug more trash than treasure or have a hard time finding places to detect.
    Click here and enjoy it

us
    May 2010
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Willieg View Post
    I'm new to metal detecting and I have a bounty hunter ultra mag. Looking at getting a new metal detector. So far I have looked at the ace 400 vs bounty hunter land ranger pro. Any advice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    What is your budget and what is your primary use? Do you plan on water or beach hunting? Or relics? Or parks and yards?
    Last edited by halfstep; May 09, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links