minelab equinox waterproof connector

Lucky-Luc

Feb 6, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i m trying to purchase a waterproof connector for my equinox the 90 degres one if availlable ,,,,it was availlable at one point on ali baba but its no longer there,,,any of you guys know where to purchase one?? an i m not talking about thos who try to sell tehm for 30$ a piece,,,it was availlable for a couple of box,,,thanks for any info or help

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
They are made of unobtainium. "Special" for Minelab. They can be made by combining several different connectors with some skills.
You will be hard pressed to find one of the home made versions for under $25 shipped.

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made one to be able use my CTX headphones and I had close to $20 in parts as it all had to be corrosion resistant and waterproof.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything on alibaba is counterfeit garbage. Consider yourself lucky you "missed out" on those. Like Todd said, by the time you add in parts and labor on these things, they aren't cheap. Want cheap, buy a bounty hunter. Minelab has mastered the game of proprietary parts.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I belive it's a standard - not IP68 - connector, filled with silicon after assembly. See microphone cable connectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread