Digital Cameras to See Treasure Aura

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love this topic, never got a intelligent answer yet. Having worked with some very cool optics in the military I have a good idea how heat and light is seen through a lens.

You can take a cell phone camera and come up with some pretty cool pics. I have made lens for effects so I am no stranger to manipulating a picture long before Photoshop was invented. There was a time when one could even operate a satellite to manipulate pictures.

Then Nasa invented a Satellite that could look through dirt and discover pyramids in Egypt's that have yet to be discovered.

There is some history put out by the original author about how the Spanish and the Mayans looked for gold. I did not authenticate the information so have no way to verify it. No purpose putting it out here.

The poor guy bent over backwards trying to explain the process, but no man of science would accept it. I haven't seen him in while.

I dont visit those boards anymore. They dont allow independent thought. They dont allow folks to make up their own mind. They are serious treasure hunters who have found more treasure, seen more, know more and their opinion must be followed or else. Same guys that never post finds, give advice or share a little of the hobby.

only explanation I can give in my mind is he found a way to manipulate the process, or he is a sham. You can do a lot with cameras. Maybe one who is more knowledgeable than can explain how Nasa's Satellite looking through dirt?

I dont see any breakthrough here yet. If you are looking for packed dirt, or shallow cavity's, you may be able to see that. But short of a grp or some other device I dont see the math working.

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you would eat a good sized helping of my chili beans I about bet you could see an Aura.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread