Using A Psychic to help locate treasure?

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s my understanding that the Dents Run Civil War/Pirate treasure was located using a psychic…..

mollyareb

Aug 12, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using a psychic to help locate treasure is a new one for me. I'd love to hear more about your experience if you've tried it! I can definitely see the appeal of using a psychic for something like this.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wonder why if the psychics could see the future why they are always in small rundown shops, you would think they would be rich since they could see the future.
A lady & a man both psychics told me pretty much the same thing. If they are asking for money, treasure or winning lottery numbers they'll fail because then it's a greed thing and karma kicks in. I've tested the lady numerous times and she's been dead on 90+% of the time. Going through some personal stuff right now and she's been correct every time so far. Even a couple things that were 180 degrees from how we all thought they were going to end up. She was answering questions before we had really been introduced with 0% input from me. Asked her a question no one would know the answer to. Kind of freaky but she nailed it. Not trying to change anyone's mind just talking personal experiences.

Have any of you had a feeling & if you hadn't followed that feeling something bad would've happened? I firmly believe we're all a little psychic. It's just locked in the 10% of our brain we e all forgotten how to use or access.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
A lady & a man both psychics told me pretty much the same thing. If they are asking for money, treasure or winning lottery numbers they'll fail because then it's a greed thing and karma kicks in. I've tested the lady numerous times and she's been dead on 90+% of the time. Going through some personal stuff right now and she's been correct every time so far. Even a couple things that were 180 degrees from how we all thought they were going to end up. She was answering questions before we had really been introduced with 0% input from me. Asked her a question no one would know the answer to. Kind of freaky but she nailed it. Not trying to change anyone's mind just talking personal experiences.

Have any of you had a feeling & if you hadn't followed that feeling something bad would've happened? I firmly believe we're all a little psychic. It's just locked in the 10% of our brain we e all forgotten how to use or access.
There are also a lot of scam artists out there. “You will be disappointed soon”, “you will meet an interesting stranger”. I believe in SOME spiritual/unexplainable connections. I don’t trust people who advertise so they can help you (to waste money). Just an opinion of mine.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I'll admit it . I once wasted a quarter to get a psychic reading from a machine like this .then wasted a nickel to check my weight . then came across a machine that said live nudes, see them now.
So I looked around to see if my parents were watching and dropped a quarter in and pushed the button.
up goes the screen to reveal a bowl of live nude mealworms. Dell and Travelers Carnival 1970.
zultan_1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread